Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Does anyone remember Jess from S6? She’s moved to Manchester and her bucket list has me wheezing. I don’t live far from Bradford and she wants a romantic weekend there 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Does anyone remember Jess from S6? She’s moved to Manchester and her bucket list had me wheezing. I don’t live far from Bradford and she wants a romantic weekend there 💀
So random what's she moved here for 🙄 if it was one of the guys we'd have hired a Tattle thirst bus

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG Bec and her bleeping mother need to just disappear.

Bec doesn't give a tit when her Mum goes off at Jake but then when Jake's family speak up she looks all offended.

Rethinking my move to Australia with that family living there.

Oooh Jake has grown a spine and now Bec is blaming him again.

Reactions: 12

Does anyone remember Jess from S6? She’s moved to Manchester and her bucket list had me wheezing. I don’t live far from Bradford and she wants a romantic weekend there 💀
Shopping spree in B&M, love it!!! I did read that she met some guy online, so coming over to meet him. Ohhhhhhh what if she's been catfished!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel bad saying this but I feel like Melissa enjoys playing the victim and being like “oh I know he’s really bad to me but it’s ok, I don’t mind” 🙄
100% !!!!! It’s pathetic

Reactions: 6
OMG Bec and her bleeping mother need to just disappear.

Bec doesn't give a tit when her Mum goes off at Jake but then when Jake's family speak up she looks all offended.

Rethinking my move to Australia with that family living there.

Oooh Jake has grown a spine and now Bec is blaming him again.
it's the way she did the child bottom lip tit that proper wound me up

Reactions: 8

Does anyone remember Jess from S6? She’s moved to Manchester and her bucket list has me wheezing. I don’t live far from Bradford and she wants a romantic weekend there 💀
Oh my god, she's just moved to my city. She'll be frequenting Spinningfields and Deansgate with the Molly Maes of the world no doubt so probs won't see her but I'll keep my eye out and scream HEAVENS TO BETSY JUSTICE FOR MICK if I see her

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Birmingham Primark?! I was there yesterday. I can't stop laughing

• Haha

Jesus Christ all mighty 🤦🏽‍♀️
Iron brew??
Ireland is famous for Guinness and it’s a stout not larger
And it’s Blackpool!!
Manchester have fun 😳

• Haha
Oh my god, she's just moved to my city. She'll be frequenting Spinningfields and Deansgate with the Molly Maes of the world no doubt so probs won't see her but I'll keep my eye out and scream HEAVENS TO BETSY JUSTICE FOR MICK if I see her
Just get a big poster made of this
E07C0113-AB17-4A8D-A4DC-09169DB6A678.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe we’ve lost Chris already 😭

If Jake wasn’t put off Bec already surely he is now after meeting his MIL? 😳

Reactions: 13
My neighbour messaged me to say she's only on episode 7. I told her to hurry the duck up & surprised she's not heard me shouting duck off very loudly when Bryce is on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.