Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa and Bryce are so toxic. They have that “us against the world, we are so misunderstood, everyone is just jealous of our love” toxic red flag tit going on. Melissa needs serious work on herself in order to ever get her tit together and be assertive but sadly it’ll never happen. I think she is just happy to go along with whatever men want and not rock the boat, even if that means being used and looking like a mug in the process

Reactions: 22
He definitely causes fanny flutters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m really wishing I could change my Tattle name to Fanny Flutters now😆
The men this series have been a lot hotter than last time.Hottie of series 6 was probably Jessica’s brother 🙈

Reactions: 5
I’m really wishing I could change my Tattle name to Fanny Flutters now😆
The men this series have been a lot hotter than last time.Hottie of series 6 was probably Jessica’s brother 🙈
And we saw a whole lot of him!

@Turmer123
@Shesaidwhat

@Turmeric123
@Shesaidwhat
I've missed a week, got some stuff going on and feeling meh.
I'll catch up and be back asap. Stand by for all the notifications when I do 🙃
Thanks for thinking of me 🤗
Hope you're OK love x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
@Turmeric123
@Shesaidwhat
I've missed a week, got some stuff going on and feeling meh.
I'll catch up and be back asap. Stand by for all the notifications when I do 🙃
Thanks for thinking of me 🤗
[/QUOTE]
Hope you are ok and look forward to all rhe notifications when you catch up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OK it looks like I'm way too invested in Tattle nowadays. I dreamt we were going nuts on a thread 😂😂😂 it wasn't MAFS but we were angry at something. All I can remember was @Dipdab going crazy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Does anyone remember Jess from S6? She’s moved to Manchester and her bucket list has me wheezing. I don’t live far from Bradford and she wants a romantic weekend there 💀
A pint, a fight and botulism from The Kashmir takeaway - it just screams romance to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't start work till 12 today, really tempted to watch tonights episode early!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Okay just caught up on last night’s episode.

WOW Jamie what a nasty liar, so glad Chris escaped her but what a sad loss for us. Good work on all those pic finds though :love:

Bryce, unbelievable head as usual. Loved his mum she was so spot on, how did she raise such a creature! ‘Us against the world’ is SO toxic the experts need to split them up right now plz

Bec’s mum new absolute villain of the series. Bec is straight back on my hate list after her brief redemption in the fight with Bryce

Reactions: 14

WOW Jamie what a nasty liar, so glad Chris escaped her but what a sad loss for us. Good work on all those pic finds though :love:

Bryce, unbelievable head as usual. Loved his mum she was so spot on, how did she raise such a creature! ‘Us against the world’ is SO toxic the experts need to split them up right now plz

Bec’s mum new absolute villain of the series. Bec is straight back on my hate list after her brief redemption in the fight with Bryce
Bryce's mum was a legend! I read a good blog post that Jamie did with someone. Annoyingly I can't find it now. Basically she says Chris had a awful temper & she was scared. Ummmm you looked like a smug twit not scared!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I've realised that all that funny stuff she does with her lips is because she's had them overfilled and she must be always trying to get them into a more comfortable place. Her mother has thin but perfectly pretty lips, so I guess Beastly Bec may have had the same. Bec's also got a very prominent chin, almost an underbite and the combination of chin, lips and such a narrow face are what make her look peevish and aggressive so much of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.