Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jaimie v Chris we all believe Chris right? I was so surprised she chose to stay at the commitment ceremony so feel that this blow up exp
Hopefully she means looks and not that you’re a psychotic murderess 🤣
Hopefully so otherwise I'm going to change Doctor's and leave her wondering if I've been arrested.

Handy if she did think that though she’d always give an appointment 🤣.
I NEVER get an appointment but they always manage to get me a Doctor call back within the hour... definitely think I'm mental 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pat and Belinda. That massage. Absolutely howling! He was thinking he was getting some and it just didn't happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@noseybirdxo & @Aussie what made you want to move to the UK? The drive thru’s we have act like you’ve insulted them asking for sugar or ketchup.
I had such trouble with Maccy D’s never giving me the dips for my McNuggets, I specifically opened the bag and checked for them. Got round the corner to eat…they had forgotten the actual nuggets!!!!! Dips but no nuggets 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had such trouble with Maccy D’s never giving me the dips for my McNuggets, I specifically opened the bag and checked for them. Got round the corner to eat…they had forgotten the actual nuggets!!!!! Dips but no nuggets 🤦‍♀️
I am so sorry because this is clearly horrendous but I am laughing so much x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love Bryce’s mum, who’s been trying to help him grow up for 31 years, still plugging away at it “see here’s where the immaturity comes in Bryce” POUNDS HEAD AGAINST WALL
Please tell me its bryces head that's getting pounded against the wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh & they have the phenomenon that is drive through bottle shops. They come to your window & ask what booze you want, then whack it in the boot!
I am moving to Aus. I will deal with the scary wildlife purely for this. MAFS Australia has also opened my eyes.

Huge, scary spiders and snakes (and other assorted creatures) but the male population definitely outweighs that :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine if our sex thirst comments make it to the entertainment section of the Daily Fail 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.