Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally same, he's in my head rent free now

I've also seen he's been liking comments from UK people saying how nice he is on MAFSA and I'm so close to leaving a comment to try and get a like from him 🤡
Do it! Get him over here 🙏🏼 Him and his “Queensland hair cut” whatever the duck that is, are entirely welcome 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'In another MAFS first, the experts have created yet another tit stirring task of little actual value to relationship development'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm on channel 5 now Police:hour of duty just to see if there are any hot armed police men on it 🍆🍆🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It would be gas if Liam said “you’d be lower than second if I was allowed put the boys in as well”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally same, he's in my head rent free now

I've also seen he's been liking comments from UK people saying how nice he is on MAFSA and I'm so close to leaving a comment to try and get a like from him 🤡
Ask him if he’d like my phone number. Or email. Or fax.
I can literally be available at any time. My kids can fend for themselves and I’m pretty sure I can get another job.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it says "comments on posts have been limited" on Chris's IG, how do I comment 😭 just seen another UK person left a comment 3 mins ago, how the heck did she manage to comment and I cant?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.