Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh never really given Jake a proper glance 😏 he will have to be my Chris 2.0 for now lol Bec’s mother seems delightful 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bec's mum is a nightmare! The gormless brother isn't saying much either, the little divvy.

Reactions: 16
No one tried shoving their tongue down your throat you bleeping horse! They’d lose it for a start 🤬🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is Bec gaslighting Jake for? If anything, Jake keeps trying and Bec puts no effort into the relationship

Reactions: 19
Here we are enabling mothers who raise little princesses and back them no matter what. can't stand witches like this. top couple 😂😂😂😂 duck me the poor guy couldn't even go in for a kiss without being accused of being a pervert. he can be a perv on me any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.