Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did so well avoiding spoilers but randomly there was one on another thread here yesterday 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion but I find Jason really attractive 🙈 unfortunately he’s deffo the Australian joey Essex and doesn’t have much going on between the ears!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You are killing me with the non spoiler spoilers 🤣 I've managed not to Google or stalk any of them on insta yet (or watch ahead) and its so hard

If you read the daily fail they flipping put an article up with a spoiler in the title 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Reactions: 2
Me too!! Haha I can’t wait I immediately go searching then can’t hold in the info 🤣🤣

I just have to say though Melissa is so pathetic! All this talk about ‘fear of him leaving’ ‘scared to lose him’
it’s been 4 weeks! He ranked you 4th, thinks your ugly and don’t like your eye colour!!! FFS WOMAN! I could honestly shake her!!!! Get a grip & get out of there! Bryce would cheat on her & she would apologise to HIM! 🙄 he’s got her right where he wants her! The insecure needy girl who hangs on his every word! I hate Him!

just read back on the thread & someone said about her being a booty call for her ex for 12 years!! Forgot about that!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😭😭
Yep, I reminded all that she was a lap dog bootie call for12yrs… she is a pathetic spineless woman, gives us a bad name where men are concerned…
4th in the ‘like the look of pics’ keeps reminding her of that fact & doesn’t have blond hair or blue eyes😩🙄
Can I just say-not sure when she does it, but she pays a visit to the hairdresser & gets blond highlights like Jo😂 probably blue contacts too!!

You are killing me with the non spoiler spoilers 🤣 I've managed not to Google or stalk any of them on insta yet (or watch ahead) and its so hard

Do it! It doesn’t make the show any less interesting to watch… we just know how they got to the place they are… Tattlers would have loads to talk about!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t like Jake’s new teeth! I didn’t quite realise how bad his old teeth were until I saw the close ups but there was something cute about them! The dentist did a better job of incorporating Patrick’s quirks but Jake’s just look like typical mouth full of delph insta teeth and somehow they take away from his looks

Reactions: 8
The new evening routine to get here in time for kick off 🤣
ha ha ..... this should be my hubby - he's gone out for a run and now I have to wait till later to watch ! Plus we haven't watched last nights yet so need to have a double catch up later !

Reactions: 3
Admin duties and quiet period at work = being able to watch mafs. The Princess will be checking in tonight 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t like Jake’s new teeth! I didn’t quite realise how bad his old teeth were until I saw the close ups but there was something cute about them! The dentist did a better job of incorporating Patrick’s quirks but Jake’s just look like typical mouth full of delph insta teeth and somehow they take away from his looks

I'm the opposite: Jake's look great, Patrick looks like Shergar.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I'm here gang with last nights takeaway curry (no crisps or maltesers) cringing at the absolute shite wooden acting on Hollyoaks. How on earth is that Darren still on it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to be a few minutes late because I’m off on an emergency snack run - hopefully they’ll spend some time recapping last night

• Haha
I’m going to be a few minutes late because I’m off on an emergency snack run - hopefully they’ll spend some time recapping last night
I think you'll be safe for the first ten mins!

I've just had a huge mug of tea and some choc buttons for pre-dinner, got leftover shepherds pie to eat with MAFS 🤤🤤🤤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.