Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up:

Agree with everyone that Alessandra is a great addition to the show, I always love what she wears
Pat calling John "Johnny" is so endearing 🥰 I love how Pat makes everyone (including the ixperts) comfortable and smiley
James in his Gucci cardigan 🤢🤢🤢 James calling women "females" is gross (everything about him is gross tbh)
Love Booka's outfit, I've been searching for a coat like that for ages
Jakes eyes match his khaki shirt 😍
I really feel for Alana, Jason seems to have just given up already??
JOHNNY BLUE BALLS. Love Johnny and Kerry ♥
Melissa - "I'm too scared to upset him" ⛳⛳⛳⛳ Bryce is never gonna change. Also isn't it so strange that he almost never looks at Melissa when she's speaking to him?

OMG TOMORRROWWWW

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve Googled things and searched Instagram 🧐😂
Me too!! Haha I can’t wait I immediately go searching then can’t hold in the info 🤣🤣

I just have to say though Melissa is so pathetic! All this talk about ‘fear of him leaving’ ‘scared to lose him’
it’s been 4 weeks! He ranked you 4th, thinks your ugly and don’t like your eye colour!!! FFS WOMAN! I could honestly shake her!!!! Get a grip & get out of there! Bryce would cheat on her & she would apologise to HIM! 🙄 he’s got her right where he wants her! The insecure needy girl who hangs on his every word! I hate Him!

just read back on the thread & someone said about her being a booty call for her ex for 12 years!! Forgot about that!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
New to the thread but I'm a MAFS addict and an insomniac.
Melissa and Bryce, unbearable to watch. How are they letting this relationship continue throughout the show. Bryce didn't even love bomb her or provide a false sense of security at the start. He showed his true colurs from day one yet she is sticking it out.
Her ex continued to use her for 12 years after he dumped her. Now Bryce has taken over and will use her as a doormat.
It's sad to watch this unfold. It is actually turning me off the show

Reactions: 13
The whole Bryce and bec thing seems scripted to me. She waited weeks to let it out, why? They both stick to their story too well. It’s utter bs.

James is a dick or given that character at least! The whole ‘frigid’ story was actually a private conversation between him and his ‘wife’ so never needed to see the light of day but was either made up or told to let out for dramatic effect. If it was true no one questioned why Jo felt the need to tell everyone. If you’re up to date Google james and jo.
Too many actors in this series for me

I actually thought what Jo did was pretty pathetic. Okay so James Is vile and deserves all of the criticism he can possibly get, but was there any need to tell Belinda what he said? Yes the word is vile and it shows James for who he is, but he said it in private and Jo kept it to herself until she needed someone on side to help her gang up on James. I thought it was pretty low of her tbh. A bit school yard, and like “oh I’m fighting with this person so let me tell you all the bad things they’ve said about you so you’ll be on my side”. Jo should have fought her battle with James alone. Dragging Belinda into it by divulging something hurtful that he had said in order to have the group’s backing was kind of low I thought. Again, James is vile and makes my skin crawl, but others have gotten away with worse and it’s not as if he called Belinda a frigid to her face.

Reactions: 8
Is there a fan club for Ixpert John? If not, may I start one?

I’m still catching up from last night - the awkward silence from everyone after Jaymie finished explaining how she was a better person than Chris because she went to Uni (🙄) was everything

No wonder Melissa was with that married guy for so long. She was probably hoping he would leave his wife for her & hung on like a limpet leaving him with the best of both worlds. That seems to be how she is which is sad - just desperate to be in a relationship regardless how she’s treated.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.