Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on +1 all I can say is OH MY GOD at Bryce and Melissa. I nearly threw my phone through the TV they are both so infuriating. He is a disgrace and she really needs to wake up and GTFO. Also his purple knee poking out of his ripped jeans was knocking me sick. The audacity he has to call the others stupid. Absolute tit for brains.

Oh and Jamie is still awful, that was such an uncomfortable couch sesh

Tomorrow looks so good, very distressed I’m going to be out so will miss live!

Reactions: 10
God Bryce is a text book domestic abuser! Do they even vet these people before they allow them on this show!? .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m back much later than expected!

I haven’t read the thread yet - is it worth watching tonight’s episode or will I get the full effect just from your reactions?

Reactions: 5

I haven’t read the thread yet - is it worth watching tonight’s episode or will I get the full effect just from your reactions?
DEFO watch it just to cringe yourself out!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Oh definitely watch mainly for Bryce, James & Jason being massive knob heads. You can skip the rest!

• Haha
They all seem very glamous today, covid restrictions must have been dropped a bit at this stage of filming

Reactions: 6
Just catching up! Alexandra calling out "tit knitwear"James for using the word frigid. James is a bleeping twit isn't? Bellend

Reactions: 7
I wish there was a separate thread to discuss the spoilers
This is me stopping myself from typing about things we haven’t seen yet.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.