Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jake's mum I'd going to be my new favourite person. Also after his fiesty side tonight seriously worried I started finding John slightly attractive. That resting witch face always gets me 😂🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think Jake's mum I'd going to be my new favourite person. Also after his fiesty side tonight seriously worried I started finding John slightly attractive. That resting witch face always gets me 😂🤪
It’s also the leant back crossed legged one elbow on the arm of the chair stance! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I have enjoyed tonight’s as it has made me realise A lot of things about my previous relationship. My ex turned into a fine mix of James and Bryce , I see traits of both of them in him, the way they talk, gaslight & confuse, are argumentative etc … and he looks a bit like James in facial features . I feel quite tired now after watching and reflecting .

Anyways , tomorrow looks grand too so bring it on!!
My ex hubby was a lot like james, especially when he answers a question with the same question you just asked him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So I have enjoyed tonight’s as it has made me realise A lot of things about my previous relationship. My ex turned into a fine mix of James and Bryce , I see traits of both of them in him, the way they talk, gaslight & confuse, are argumentative etc … and he looks a bit like James in facial features . I feel quite tired now after watching and reflecting .

Anyways , tomorrow looks grand too so bring it on!!
They both remind me of an ex too (don't watch maids on Netflix it will get to if you had a controlling ex)
We are lucky these assholes are our exes and we aren't Melissa's of the World. Take care ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Off topic but did anyone watch celebrity ghost bus tour or whatever it's called last night - is it worth a watch (I do enjoy Brendan 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off topic but did anyone watch celebrity ghost bus tour or whatever it's called last night - is it worth a watch (I do enjoy Brendan 🤣)
I've seen the ads for it looks funny. I'm watching hoarding buried alive jesus mary and Joseph 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
I've seen the ads for it looks funny. I'm watching hoarding buried alive jesus mary and Joseph 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I'm catching up on a tit Irish soap 🤣 it was a bank holiday yesterday so missed my Sunday tv as well as MAFS last night

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is there a shortage of clothing importing over the last year during lockdown? I'm just trying to work out the reason behind the ripped jeans uniforms for the men and totally horrific dresses and constant pants on show for the women? I'm scared to go to sleep tonight after seeing Belinda's two piece crocheted tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gonzo is in it definitely for his radio following, treats meek Mel like a piece of poo!! & she is so scared to reveal her feelings, then again she was still on bootie call for her ex for nearly 12yr!! 🤦‍♀️🧐 saids a lot for her personality.
Beck is a witch & Jake should get out now…
Glad James had gone, he has issues!! Like horrible Cameron & Sam - yuk🤮
Loving the dinner table drama!
Jonny & Kerry are cute…

Sorry I’m late, watching on plus 1 because work overran.
It’s very ”my comfort blanket from 1972” 😂
Me too😂 Nana made one for me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry I’m late, watching on plus 1 because work overran.
It’s very ”my comfort blanket from 1972” 😂
My granny used crochet squares like them and then patch them together to make blankets or cushion covers 🤣 ( never a boob tube and hot pants )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t help it🤦‍♀️ I’ve been down the rabbit hole of spoilers & the gram…. Though still watching it all unfold is fab!!🥳 & Im here for it.

Reactions: 4
Wow is Melissa so desperate for a man that she's gonna let bryce treat her like that all the time. If your to scared to voice an opinion etc then get the he'll out this is not a loving relationship. What's wrong with her.

Reactions: 14
Im catching up on yesterday's episode. I'm liking becs outfit and Mellisas makeup. I wanna know where James keeps disappearing to? I don't like pat. And tbh I'm not loving belinda either.

Ps bookas outfit is horrendous

Reactions: 6
I reckon Samantha and Chris would have been a better couple. They both got screwed over with their “ideal matches”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.