Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really hard to have any sympathy whatsoever for Melissa when she’s acting like a drip. She just comes across a bit desperate to me if she’s scared he will leave as this isn’t how you treat people and allow them to feel. She shouldn’t be scared to lose a head like her. Everyone can see it but her. Grow a backbone

Reactions: 22
They’re are soooo toxic they are actually are match.
He wants that woman that he doesn’t have to chase or treat well and she just wants someone who will be “hers” it’s really sad

Reactions: 13
It's going off tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! we need subtitles back so we get every bit of drama

Reactions: 6
Bryce totally gives me only child vibes. Omg tomorrow's show looks excellent!
*I hope no one takes offence to the only child comment, my teen is an only child!*

Reactions: 8
So I have enjoyed tonight’s as it has made me realise A lot of things about my previous relationship. My ex turned into a fine mix of James and Bryce , I see traits of both of them in him, the way they talk, gaslight & confuse, are argumentative etc … and he looks a bit like James in facial features . I feel quite tired now after watching and reflecting .

Anyways , tomorrow looks grand too so bring it on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like we can't do snacks tomorrow cause its gonna interfere with the drama. we need to be on our A game with concentration 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.