Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am impressed with Bec's clinical takedown of Gonzo. She is giving no fucks.

Reactions: 13
How many times is Melissa going to sit on that sofa and let Bryce make a mug of her? 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why James was labeled as gaslighting?He called someone else frigid not his wife.I get he’s no Prince Charming but there’s been a lot worse men in the show than him.Sam,Mike(on occasion) Bryce now.

Reactions: 1
Seriously though what was Bryce trying to achieve telling Bec where he’d placed her on the attraction list???? That’s strange in himself

Reactions: 12
How must melissas family and friends feel watching this. If this was someone I knew I would literally be screaming leave at the TV. She just looks so broken all the time

Reactions: 15
Seriously is there not psychologist on this programme that can pull her aside for a reality check

Reactions: 12
Bryce seems like he will cheat on Melissa but convince her that it’s her fault he did it …

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.