Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #9 SERIOUSLY EVERYONE, NO SPOILERS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps saying no judgement but that’s exactly what she wanted in sharing the photo

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m feeling levels of rage I don’t think I’ve felt before let me at the fat bleep

Reactions: 26
I am absolutely mortified by Olivia. I bleeping hope karma gets what’s coming to her because being a nasty spiteful witch always catches up with you.

Reactions: 23
wtf does that even mean? the kitchen is too hot? Olivia is just atrocious, and why has he not followed Dom?!

Reactions: 15
Olivias outfit is also awful
Of course olivia doesn't feel she has one anything wrong, she has no moral compass

Reactions: 11
Lmao she's such a liar. She does know she's being recorded, right? It's all on bloody tape.

Strewth!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is probably the worst(best) tv episode ever.

Fat liv should be locked up-if this was in the U.K. she’d be under section 3 of the mental health act.no issues.
She is literally a danger to society. 🤐🤐🤐🤐

ANYWAY DOM is a Godess, the way she’s dealing with that demon.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.