Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #9 SERIOUSLY EVERYONE, NO SPOILERS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monitor going forward Jackson? She’s been like this for weeks?! She’s shown you who she is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
wtf he needs to "monitor"aolivia's behaviour, wtf would you want to be with someone's behaviour like that? I have both of them AHHH why do we have to wait until monday?!
Also... admitting she has no empathy, total non surprise

Reactions: 23
Eurgh she gives me such rage! But how gorge does Dom look in next ep preview, she has some style

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i can't wait for the commitment ceremony on monday i hope the experts go all in on her she deserves it

Reactions: 16
“‘As for empathy…’ I just don’t have it.”

so she’s well aware she is a Narc then?

Reactions: 25
She’s a psychopath. I would never want someone hurt, but I really hope someone has seen her in the street and punched her. Or she’s been gobby to someone when there isn’t cameras and a film crew there. I’ve never been so wound up by a tv programme 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The judges better not give Olivia an easy ride and poo poo it after a few questions, or let her snake her way out of it!

Reactions: 21
I've nearly caught up and basically I detest my low life ex husband whom Ive wanted to die for years now. I feel the same hatred for fat bleep obese Olivia 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know what i'm going to do now till monday might just get drunk 🤣🌚 see yous monday 😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG GUYS!!!! There’s a petition against olivia to take action for sharing the image!!!!! Google Olivia Frazer petition!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.