Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #9 SERIOUSLY EVERYONE, NO SPOILERS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone find it hilarious that this means Olivia has contributed to Dom'a only fans income presumably?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't wait for them too do a Olivia being a bleep montage at reunion party

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ella is being such a good friend to Dom. The fact that the other brides chose to deliberately exclude Ella from knowing about the photo blows my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The audacity of this witch, “good luck” it was your ambush you absolute duck face, oh my god she’s infuriating!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It was on a public twitter account I think I read. it wouldn’t come up in a google search from just her name because it’s illegal to distribute only fans content that you pay for - her twitter account was called Sunday too, hang on I’ll attach x
So she did pay for it? Hahahaha if I was Dom I’d have said “thanks for your money witch, glad you think my ass is worth it”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe how Selina so quickly fell from Grace there! It’s that easy people! Even Cody got a jab!

Reactions: 17
The audacity of this witch, “good luck” it was your ambush you absolute duck face, oh my god she’s infuriating!!!
But she was too scared to act all gobby when she EVENTUALLY admitted to showing the picture. She was so nervous admitting it, and then went “no judgement”
Ahhhhh this episode has made me so angry.

Reactions: 18
Olivia is purposely goading Dom. She is hoping for a massive reaction so she can act the victim

Reactions: 25
This is just my personal take I’ve sent nudes and my ex husband had and there’s a chance still does have photos and videos of me but if he shared them and people I knew were talking about me without telling me that would hurt me more than the sharing of them.

Reactions: 16
Fat Fiona is obsessed with Dom & can’t handle the fact all the girls & guys like Dom, she is loud, strong & knows herself, Fatty just drops the bomb, stirs the pot & hopes all tit explodes & friends coming running to her…😩 Fatty had real issues, quite scary 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s the fact that this wasn’t just a bit of gossip, this was a hateful act done to ruin someone, I’m not even overreacting, that’s how psycho miss piggy is. I hope to god it all backfires on her, Jackson needs to run for the hills before his life is micro managed and controlled by this nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is just my personal take I’ve sent nudes and my ex husband had and there’s a chance still does have photos and videos of me but if he shared them and people I knew were talking about me without telling me that would hurt me more than the sharing of them.
It's the betrayal

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.