Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #9 SERIOUSLY EVERYONE, NO SPOILERS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with this. Dom is incredible and a better person than most of us, because I can’t only be speaking for myself when I say I would have lost my tit by now and shown Olivia a little smashed glass was nothing in comparison to what she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m literally shaking with rage at the injustice of this whole situation, the way that Ella and Mitch alone seem to be the only group members other than Jack and Dom that see how wrong and bleeping malicious this was, and Olivia’s bleeping SMIRKING FACE that the only way I can make myself feel better is by posting these

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope John tears her a new one at some point, I cannot stand it in life when narcissists are allowed to pollute everyone else with their lies and behaviour. She needs to see her actions were wrong here.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dom’s composure and handling of that should be applauded, especially when you consider just how she could have reacted

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I saw an article where Bryce was sticking up for Olivia. Narcissis always stick together

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m literally shaking with rage at the injustice of this whole situation, the way that Ella and Mitch alone seem to be the only group members other than Jack and Dom that see how wrong and bleeping malicious this was, and Olivia’s bleeping SMIRKING FACE that the only way I can make myself feel better is by posting these
She’s still got that stupid dumb facial expression. :mad:

Reactions: 11
Fat Fiona’s face when she found out Jack knew about the page & photo!! She thought she was dropping a bigger bomb for Jack-Priceless😉

Reactions: 20
I forgot it was on, now I'm kicking myself, I thought today was Friday! 😔 anybody know what time it comes on all 4?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Olivia is just raging that she had to pay for her figure and still has saggy tits whereas Dom has a cracking figure and didn't need to pay for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve refrained from commenting further because I will be banned from the site 🙃 some people just need to be treated like they’re dead 🙂

Reactions: 13
I’ve refrained from commenting further because I will be banned from the site 🙃 some people just need to be treated like they’re dead 🙂
Literally. And it’s gross to even imply there’s anything wrong with those photos because there isn’t but duck a witch needs to taste her own medicine and she’s not near enough for me to slap the living Will Smith out of her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.