Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #9 SERIOUSLY EVERYONE, NO SPOILERS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Australian thread is here if you want to discuss things that haven't aired in the UK yet:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE - this includes links to spoilers or comments referring to spoilers. Also please don't tell us how much a certain contestant gets worse or better as it's considered a spoiler 🙏🏻

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was. Thanks!

(Don't come for me about the thread being the wrong number, we had two #6 threads for some reason so I'm correcting it)

Previous thread here:

Previous thread recap:

I've never seen the thread hate someone as much as Obese Olivia.
Ella is the friend every girl needs and we love her 🥰
Did Matt get his weiner out when he was drunk? We shall never know.

If you're newer to the thread, we have some nicknames for people on the show:

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
Niles - Cody
Mr Chow - Dion
Hoops - Mitch
Obese Olivia/Fatty/Fiona - Olivia
Lil Red witch/Radish - Daniel
Cuntolina/Bag Lady - Carolina
Queen Ella - ELLA 👑
Ixperts - our way of saying experts because of the accent

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you think the contestants are told not to wear mascara on their bottom lashes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My OH has not been watching but he’s now hooked tonight. He’s just found out there’s another episode at 10 and he said “it’s gonna end with them walking in isn’t it? bleeping pointless” :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did think to myself we’d need a new one! Thanks Aimz! tit a brick Olivia really doesn’t give a shite does she! Eww!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Loved the "oh well we've seen this behaviour loads of times" comment 🤣 shade!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I do not believe for a second she had a panic attack. If Jackson can’t see the red flags flapping all around this woman he’s an idiot.
Go Alessandra.

Reactions: 28
Whether the panic attack was real or not…it happened because she’d been an out and out witch!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.