Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please post fun sponge a personality, my eyes roll into the back of my head every time she's on screen

P.s Carolina you're a dog #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually, to be strictly accurate Carolina and Dion do not implode.
The surly skanky witch engineered an argument to give herself a reason to reject Dion and run after beetroot face. Yes, I know we haven’t seen it yet, but I guarantee that’s what will happen 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or are Carolina's eyebrows weirdly low? Is she extending them down in the centre?

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait for Mr confidence who will happily go and try his luck talking to “celebrities” be wounded by mard arse missy putting every face before his, whilst he looks on in bewilderment at the actual reality of her hating his existence! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Carolina is clearly on there for Instagram followers. She’s vile

I don’t know how people can be so mean to others and not have a conscience about it! Poor Dion 😭
Absolutely despise people who are pricks and mask it with “I’m just honest if people don’t like it it’s not my problem”

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.