Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Dino mate, your cheese and biscuits are wasted on her she wants the gym going fridge raiding radish!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Woah the flowers 😭😭😭😭😭😭 my mum bought me some reduced roses for 20p and I was well chuffed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh Dion
, she does not deserve it!

she didn’t even sound grateful

Reactions: 14
Oh Dion. You are just an ANGEL - Carolina does not deserve you. I would be sobbing at how kind and thoughtful he is 💙💙💙

I didn’t expect to like him this much

• Heart
Quite impressed? bleeping witch. She rather be chatting tit with the red faced, chicken legged twit.
Dion is twice the man Mr Beetroot is.
She thinks Dion isn’t good enough for her, but in reality he’s way, way too good for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No ones ever bought me flowers or surprised me or anything so if someone did anything like that for me I'd be like

hair tie.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.