Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyday seems better! Nearly choked on my food when he said that! Bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck sake they’ve done Selina so dirty with this match up 😩 I wish she’d ditch the blue contacts as well. She better duck that racist prick off out of it at the ceremony 😤

Reactions: 13
Niles is so awful, she's literally asking him to define exactly what he wants he's like "nah I'm fine" 🥴🥴🥴

Also 11 mins then an ad break! it's getting longer

• Heart
Reactions: 12
duck sake they’ve done Selina so dirty with this match up 😩 I wish she’d ditch the blue contacts as well. She better duck that racist prick off out of it at the ceremony 😤
She is definitely the best bride out of all of them. Such a shame being paired with that bellend

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.