Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! Found you. It’s going to take more than sneaking off to a lovely shiny new thread to get rid of me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OK, so yes, Matt is weird and creepy as duck, but holy tit, Kate is genuinely the most miserable witch I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks for your well wishes gang, she’s fine hopefully but it’s certainly like I’m the mum so often with her 😬💙

I AM HERE WATCHING! I hate Kate!!! I missed what Hoopz and Ella were discussing?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks for your well wishes gang, she’s fine hopefully but it’s certainly like I’m the mum so often with her 😬💙

I AM HERE WATCHING! I hate Kate!!! I missed what Hoopz and Ella were discussing?
Chatting tit about her moving to be with him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.