Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Ok, won’t say any more. I’m sure it’s all over the spoiler thread already. Apologies everyone I can see now it was poor form to mention it here! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Any of my fellow catch up Queens struggling with 4OD? Mine just keeps buffering and talking about a connection issue. Can literally stream from every other platform though.
Do they not know its been a long time since Thursday and I need my MAFS fix? 🤣

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
Fucks sake, I'm crying 😢

Ooohhhh anyone watch the latest Bluey episode!? For the record my kid is almost 17 but heard yesterday's episode was sad. I was not ok after, I might binge Bluey after MAFS!
Bluey is amazing! I had to wait for my husband to get home from work yesterday before we could watch the new one 😂 Have the tissues handy for Baby Race!

• Heart

malibu skies

VIP Member
If I had a guy who was writing a list of things they liked about me, I would hold on to them for dear life 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Its_Me

VIP Member
I haven’t seen 4 I’ll have to find it. I watched 6 when it was in winter lockdown and then went back to watch 5. Never been able to find 7 to watch!

Chip1984

VIP Member
I've watched all of this series ahead so started watching series 9 as some of you said it was a good one to watch. I have to admit, i'm getting a bit bored with it. I'm up to the new couples coming in; does it get better please?