Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Honestly it's really good. It's tense & a hard watch at times & gives you an insight how bad things in NI still are.

I keep putting off S2 of The Tourist, it got slated so much!
Oh no! I keep putting it off for a wet weekend and I loved the first series.
Might give Blue Lights a go then x

• Heart
Reactions: 2

LipstickCherry

Is that the guy who played cricket? They were one of my favourite couples? 😍 I hope they’re still together. Although now I’m thinking there’s another couple with a baby you might be referring to. 🤔 I also hope that although many couples may not stick together, as long as they have the right attitude, and are open with the ixperts they might go on to better relationships. More like a dating boot camp. With some of them needing a boot up the ass instead, obvs!
I didn't want to mention names as it's a season that gets recommended to watch, but it's not the couple with the cricketer that I was referring to. 🙂

• Heart

Deb788

VIP Member
Can anyone help . Loads of posts say I'm ignoring the member ! I'm not ! I love you lot . How do I change this please

• Heart

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
Any of my fellow catch up Queens struggling with 4OD? Mine just keeps buffering and talking about a connection issue. Can literally stream from every other platform though.
Do they not know its been a long time since Thursday and I need my MAFS fix? 🤣
Same 😬

• Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
Can anyone help . Loads of posts say I'm ignoring the member ! I'm not ! I love you lot . How do I change this please
Click on your name and go to settings go down to 'ignoring' and click on it it will tell you who your ignoring..

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Sorry catching up late. But I ❤ satsumas and got v confused when they were referred to as cuties on an ep of MAFSA. Also shocked to only discover the cut them in half horizontally and pop them out trick recently. I’m so behind the times 🙄. Ps please leave hoops jnr 🥱
I just learned about this trick from your post. Life changing information!

• Heart
Reactions: 1