Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
Tori is actually very pretty when she smiles. She has quite a natural beauty. It’s a shame she only smiles at other people’s misfortune though.

Never heard Jono speak so much!

Reactions: 4

orangehead

VIP Member
Like a speed dating that leads to marriage or something so at least they’ll know if there’s a bit of a spark first. Because let’s be honest, spark is the only thing that’s going to kick start a relationship!
Yeah! Maybe ITV or Netflix could rip it off and do married on the first date and do a speed dating event where you then get married, kind of like a mash up between love is blind and married at first sight.

Aussie

VIP Member
Oh no! I keep putting it off for a wet weekend and I loved the first series.
Might give Blue Lights a go then x
I loved the 1st season too. Did you listen to his episode of Desert Island Discs 😭
If not, you must.
Yeah definitely give it a go. I would say it's as good as LOD
X

• Heart
  • Wow
God sakes I’m going to be late….sodding parenting is only supposed to disturb my watching once a week and will do it twice this week 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

Webster1357

VIP Member
Now I turn older this year, and it's a quite big one. I'm thinking about having some minor tweaks done to my face, nothing major, teeny bit of botox maybe and a scrap of lip filler. Do we think Alessandra has had anything done and if so what? Cos she looks AMAZING