Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
I’m having satsumas as the most rubbish MAFS snack ever, but they’re a two hand fruit and I need one hand for tattle so it’s not very convenient
Sorry catching up late. But I ❤ satsumas and got v confused when they were referred to as cuties on an ep of MAFSA. Also shocked to only discover the cut them in half horizontally and pop them out trick recently. I’m so behind the times 🙄. Ps please leave hoops jnr 🥱

Reactions: 3

MooBelle

VIP Member
I hope this season is as good as 1st
I've never watched it but it does have some good write ups. Is it as good as they say? If it is I'll put it on my watch list, which is huge at the moment because MAFSA taking up all my time!
We're halfway through Fallout at the moment (incredible) but still got series 2 of The Tourist to binge too.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Fucks sake, I'm crying 😢

Ooohhhh anyone watch the latest Bluey episode!? For the record my kid is almost 17 but heard yesterday's episode was sad. I was not ok after, I might binge Bluey after MAFS!
I've no kids and tonight was the first time I've watched Bluey

I might go watch it from the start I did laugh as well as cry 😢🙈

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Like are the weddings legal ?
I'm not familiar with the show but on episode 3..so tattlers do ppl get sent home? Is every person coupled up?
Sorry newbie here 😅 😬

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Well Jack got stuck in his too tight trousers and they had to call the fire service to cut him out. When he saw how buff they were he started crying and has now joined Lucinda's hippy festival - but has kept his long hair.

Richard has gone on a day trip with Prince Andrew as they rate all the young ladies they know. But the only thing they're licking is pizza cos ain't no ladies coming near them.

Jonno revealed that Collins is his one true love, but then Madeliene heard the voice of her dead grandfather who told her that she's meant to be with Collins. Now they both talk to cows and walk into restaurants to talk to the steaks, cos they're the only ones who understand Collins and Madeliene.
That sounds fantastic 😀 😅
Shame the real show is not as riveting as that would be 🤣

• Haha

Officedoor123

VIP Member
The Jayden and Eden kerfuffle has confused me. I understand that Eden doesn't want him to repeat stuff, he really should understand and respect that, but I don't get how we've seen nothing of how badly they've been getting along.

It kinda reminds me of when we suddenly found out how Booka was being dismissive and uncaring to poor Bretty in season 8. They were presented as the emotionally mature golden couple until it all came out.

I still remember Booka's hostility when she passive-aggressively threw him a Brett themed party with cut outs of his photo everywhere lmao.
That was so horrible!

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Same here. I met him once while he was having a tab out the back of a nightclub he’d opened. I regularly dream of what we could’ve done in that alleyway… I’ll see myself out.
My friend met him. We've been friends since we were 4. I never felt envy like it 😂. She said he smelled divine and was really tall 😍
---
Has everyone read the tea about Timothy? Not a spoiler about the series but a definite insight into the tin man persona!!
Ive seen it. Post it on the spoiler thread.