Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! Are you ok?

So are the experts not even gonna ask where that rumour even came from? What a waste of time.
Yep all good, I'm just pissed off that my nice fresh clean house probably stinks of smoke now and you know when you can taste smoke in the back of your throat? 😭 gonna have a bowl of Cheerios to make myself feel better

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yep all good, I'm just pissed off that my nice fresh clean house probably stinks of smoke now and you know when you can taste smoke in the back of your throat? 😭 gonna have a bowl of Cheerios to make myself feel better
Oh tit I thought you were kidding 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad you're ok love

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Urgh this nasally woman saying 'perfect. pits. do. exist' really bleeping grinds my gears!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone help . Loads of posts say I'm ignoring the member ! I'm not ! I love you lot . How do I change this please

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks for the well wishes everyone, I'm fine, just my bedroom stinks a bit. I don't think there are any hot firefighters where I live anyway 🤪

Love Lucinda's dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is not a single part of me that believes Tim has any genuine romantic feelings for Lucinda.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
There was a kiss…..
so did you bang ? That’s what we all want to know. If not why the hell not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw, bless Ixpert Mel for grinning like that over Lucinda and Timothy having a quick peck at the dinner party.

Reactions: 7
Can anyone help . Loads of posts say I'm ignoring the member ! I'm not ! I love you lot . How do I change this please
Click on your name and go to settings go down to 'ignoring' and click on it it will tell you who your ignoring..

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.