Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched 12 episodes of Series 8. Where do they get these people from. Odd that two of the lads know each other.
Probably came from the same agency? There was talk a few years back that they place actors in the group to spice it up a bit.

Oh that was soo embarrassing how Joanne acted at the wedding!!!! 🤦‍♀️
Glad they made up though, but then I saw the next time on 🙀 is it what I think is going to happen 😲 going to watch now.

Reactions: 1
Oh that was soo embarrassing how Joanne acted at the wedding!!!! 🤦‍♀️
Glad they made up though, but then I saw the next time on 🙀 is it what I think is going to happen 😲 going to watch now.
OK so when James appologised there, at the end, am I right in saying he was actually sorry bc maybe he genuinely naively didn't think what he said was offensive? Or was he still being just c*nt?

I'm following on YouTube. It's getting ridiculous, really bad acting. Pairings are too diverse and leaked info online about couples current status. Don't know how the ever came up with success before.

I’m new to married at first sight. I caught part of an episode from series 5 and I’m hooked. Went back to watch that series from the start. Currently on the episode where they had ‘boys’ and ‘girls’ nights. How much of a twit is Dean? Staying on Dean I had second hand embarrassment when he rapped for Tracey.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OK so when James appologised there, at the end, am I right in saying he was actually sorry bc maybe he genuinely naively didn't think what he said was offensive? Or was he still being just c*nt?
I can’t work him out but I think Jo is just as bad in a way they seem to both play games! How pathetic is Melissa, she is embarrassing to watch! But how nice was Jake 🥰 I’m watching on shvideos and there are no pop up s

I can’t work him out but I think Jo is just as bad in a way they seem to both play games! How pathetic is Melissa, she is embarrassing to watch! But how nice was Jake 🥰 I’m watching on shvideos and there are no pop up s
Yeah I really think Jake is way too good for Rebecca. She just doesn't realise how lucky she got.....sure she could've gotten Bryce :rolleyes:
Yeah I'm not sure what Melissa is thinking. You can tell it's all hurting her.

Finished season 5 and now moved onto season 6 😬 I thought Davina was bad in the last series, Ines is so much more. I know editing plays a part but she’s something else. Going back to season 5. Anyone else think Patrick’s mum played a big part in him not talking to Charlene? Straight from the bat she was against her. Also did anyone else think Tracey went all the way with Dean to make a fool out of him and have the last laugh on his behalf?

Reactions: 2
Finished season 5 and now moved onto season 6 😬 I thought Davina was bad in the last series, Ines is so much more. I know editing plays a part but she’s something else. Going back to season 5. Anyone else think Patrick’s mum played a big part in him not talking to Charlene? Straight from the bat she was against her. Also did anyone else think Tracey went all the way with Dean to make a fool out of him and have the last laugh on his behalf?
I liked series five too. Patrick seemed great at first but I lost interest in him as the series went on - his Mum seems a domineering witch alright (one of the Mums in season 6 might remind you of her) but I have a feeling he's a good bit of a knob in his own right. I glanced at his Instagram after watching season 5 and got a distinct whiff of gobshite off him, but it's just a feeling I have!
I'm not sure what motivated Tracey to sleep with Dean but I wouldn't go too deep into trying to understand her - she's a strange oul fish. I see she's due to have a baby in the next little while which is nice. I hope she's found lasting stability.

Ines looked like a bag of bones by the end and there seems to have been a lot going on with her that wasn't included in the program

Mafs season 8 so far -

Rebecca is a witch and her relationship is fake as f. They are just tearing the arse out of it now.
Melissa and Bryce are pathetic.

That is all😂

Mafs season 8 so far -

Rebecca is a witch and her relationship is fake as f. They are just tearing the arse out of it now.

That is all😂
I love Belinda and Patrick and booka and Bret hate Rebecca the way she treated Jake saying he looked at her like a piece of meat etc, she thinks she is far more prettier than she actually is

I love Belinda and Patrick and booka and Bret hate Rebecca the way she treated Jake saying he looked at her like a piece of meat etc, she thinks she is far more prettier than she actually is
I think so too, cannot stand her! I liked Jake until I started googling🙈
I like them too and Johnny and his woman seem legit too!

Mafs season 8 so far -

That is all😂
I read online that Bryce and Melissa are still together and planning a real wedding.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Rebecca is pathetic, I think she wishes she was matched with Bryce!

Lana should of talked to Melissa in private instead of in front of everyone.

In the nicest way possible; Melissa needs therapy. She has serious abandonment issues and is willing to be with twats like Bryce because she doesn’t want to be alone! It’s very sad to see.

Reactions: 4