Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to just stick to E4 but I couldn't help myself and have been sat here for hours watching several episodes! 😬
I don't know if to be happy you guys have shared the online link or be pissed off with you because I've got nothing done today 🤣

ok, I've decided- I'm truly grateful you shared 🤣
Now back to it...I'm on to the first dinner party.....
I watched 2 episodes on E4 this morning then had to get out of bed to make lunch :( Hubby watched football from 5.30 until 8.30 so I was able to watch on line and move on the uninteresting bits (like the experts) and have just finished ep 7 and also started on first dinner party before it was our dinner time.. Don't think I could watch 41 episodes without fast forwarding especially as it is on at the same time as Corrie etc.

Reactions: 2
Thank you, can only get on my samsung phone and Ive tried on my Iphone and there is a space where the vid should be? Any idea??
I am on iPhone and can get it x

I watched 2 episodes on E4 this morning then had to get out of bed to make lunch :( Hubby watched football from 5.30 until 8.30 so I was able to watch on line and move on the uninteresting bits (like the experts) and have just finished ep 7 and also started on first dinner party before it was our dinner time.. Don't think I could watch 41 episodes without fast forwarding especially as it is on at the same time as Corrie etc.
That’s what I did moved on the uninteresting parts especially the little repeat bits 😅

Has anyone else started to watch the new America season? It's set in Atlanta this year.
I've seen the first 2 ep so far. They've gotten married but I'm not sure what to make of the matched yet.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else started to watch the new America season? It's set in Atlanta this year.
I've seen the first 2 ep so far. They've gotten married but I'm not sure what to make of the matched yet.
Are you in the UK? If so, where are you watchihg it? I've only seen series 5 (I think) Air in the uk and have been waiting for new ones although I know old ones are on All4!

Are you in the UK? If so, where are you watchihg it? I've only seen series 5 (I think) Air in the uk and have been waiting for new ones although I know old ones are on All4!
I'm in Ireland. I'm watching it online, sockshare . tv , I'm not sure if it's on any station.

Read an article yesterday about the UK couple that were matched but the wedding didn't go ahead due to Covid 19.
He pressured the TV company to put them in contact. Zoom calls followed by her moving in with him, four months later she was pregnant, due in June. So a happy ending away from the cameras.

Watching MAFS Atlanta 2020 on YouTube. I have no faith in the process. What were they thinking matching a guy only three months after an engagement breakup and then post the MAFS wedding it turns out the ex is pregnant.

Reactions: 3
Read an article yesterday about the UK couple that were matched but the wedding didn't go ahead due to Covid 19.
He pressured the TV company to put them in contact. Zoom calls followed by her moving in with him, four months later she was pregnant, due in June. So a happy ending away from the cameras.

Watching MAFS Atlanta 2020 on YouTube. I have no faith in the process. What were they thinking matching a guy only three months after an engagement breakup and then post the MAFS wedding it turns out the ex is pregnant.
OMG yeah! They are just setting that one up to fail! I feel so bad for Paige. Chris looked so angry when he told everyone and they all just looked at Paige and were like we got your back with whatever you decide to do,
LOL Virginie was so funny just blurting out "are you sure it's yours?"

He pressured the TV company to put them in contact. Zoom calls followed by her moving in with him, four months later she was pregnant, due in June. So a happy ending away from the cameras
Which couple was this? The teacher and the property guy or another couple altogether? I've watched so much MAFS I can't remember whos who 😂

I read this a few weeks ago:

"The UK format of Married At First Sight is changing for 2021. Mirroring the Australian edition, partners will make a ‘lifelong commitment’ rather than marrying legally, and the couples will move in together under the same roof".

Which couple was this? The teacher and the property guy or another couple altogether? I've watched so much MAFS I can't remember whos who 😂

I read this a few weeks ago:

"The UK format of Married At First Sight is changing for 2021. Mirroring the Australian edition, partners will make a ‘lifelong commitment’ rather than marrying legally, and the couples will move in together under the same roof".
This is a couple that haven't been on television because of COVID the series (UK) was either cancelled or postponed (not sure).... if you scroll back there is a link to a newspaper article about it......

Not sure I like the idea of the UK version becoming like the Aussie one..... that's more just a drama/reality show .... I liked the UK one :)

Is it a coincidence that Haley says something is missing with Jacob just after they have sex?🤭

Can’t stand Bec, I think Jake is nice, I don’t really have much opinions yet, but the spoilers I’ve seen I think it will be full of drama 😬

So I've never watched the Aus 1 before but have started this latest season. There seems to be loads of couples. Like I'm about to watch Ep 5 now and there is still ppl getting married. How many couples do be in a season?

Oh in the America version, I feel so bad for Paige! I hope she really does separate from Chris cos he just isn't worth any time.
Erik & Virginia are my faves, I hope they work out!

I believe it's Episode 6 tonight with the last two couples married. Two weird fellas, the poor brides. There is some leaked info online. Erik and V ok. Chris leaves. Turns out ex isn't pregnant.

• Wow
I've watched 12 episodes of Series 8. Where do they get these people from. Odd that two of the lads know each other.

Reactions: 3