Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im addcited again😂😂😂 already but can never get the links to work?? Need Season 6 but the Shvideos wont show is it because Im in Uk?? Any other links before I send myself mad available???

Reactions: 2
I agree!

Also the couple with the woman with the really curly hair (I can't remember names, sorry, hahaha) that guy is a dick. The bald guy!! Is it Mike? Anyway what an hole cutting her off and saying he basically doesn't want to listen. She's trying to get a deep connection with him when he's clearly only interested in shagging. Definitely see why he was still single.

Oh, was it his dad that said he'd be a great husband but hasn't had any luck yet? No wonder when he treats people like that and he so up his own arse!!
Only thing likeable about Mike is his voice, he would make a good narrator 🙂😄

Reactions: 4
Watching on E4 and know I will get addicted again and said I wouldn't. Thank goodness for football this afternoon so I can disappear upstairs again. :)

Reactions: 7
Im addcited again😂😂😂 already but can never get the links to work?? Need Season 6 but the Shvideos wont show is it because Im in Uk?? Any other links before I send myself mad available???

Copy and paste that it should work I am in the uk and I can get it x

Reactions: 3
Sam is gorgeous! Not keen on all those piercings on Elizabeth and too much make up.

Lauren and Matt seem cute...

Finished season 5 last week and am frantically Googling about for updates. What the hell happened with Sarah and Telv? To be honest, I didn't expect them to last after the show. I did sympathise with her because she obviously went on the show wanting a real husband, and he isn't as into it, but the stuff about violence is worrying. Also sad that John and Melissa didn't make it, as they seemed quite cute together.

I agree that Ning seems quite vulnerable. She has issues around abandonment. Why put her on a show where her husband could leave at any one of the commitment ceremonies? She needs proper therapy. To be honest, there are a couple of participants who I've thought had real issues and probably shouldn't be on reality TV. The ixperts are obviously just going with whoever will make good TV.

I get weird vibes from Matthew. His whole family are strange and I wonder what's going on with the family dynamic. I wonder if he's really religious? But then they probably would have played that up like they do with the virgin thing. Also the way he blinks at the camera makes him seem like a serial killer.

Reactions: 7
Finished season 5 last week and am frantically Googling about for updates. What the hell happened with Sarah and Telv? To be honest, I didn't expect them to last after the show. I did sympathise with her because she obviously went on the show wanting a real husband, and he isn't as into it, but the stuff about violence is worrying. Also sad that John and Melissa didn't make it, as they seemed quite cute together.

I agree that Ning seems quite vulnerable. She has issues around abandonment. Why put her on a show where her husband could leave at any one of the commitment ceremonies? She needs proper therapy. To be honest, there are a couple of participants who I've thought had real issues and probably shouldn't be on reality TV. The ixperts are obviously just going with whoever will make good TV.

I get weird vibes from Matthew. His whole family are strange and I wonder what's going on with the family dynamic. I wonder if he's really religious? But then they probably would have played that up like they do with the virgin thing. Also the way he blinks at the camera makes him seem like a serial killer.
agree with every point.

Thanks for posting this. I’ve been watching all day! I’m recovering from Covid and we’re in lockdown 3 so this has been the perfect distraction day. As I can’t watch it all on e4.

Matthew really lost his virginity to Lauren, on a tv show, to a girl he doesn’t know? I also cringe how they call him the “29 year old Virgin Matthew”😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
bit weird with Sarah and Telv... think they each had some sort of injunction against each other in the end 😉😉
I really really liked Sarah and Telv and wanted them to work! Didn’t he have a baby with a woman and Sarah found out. AND the girl was pregnant while they were together. 😭😱

• Wow
bit weird with Sarah and Telv... think they each had some sort of injunction against each other in the end 😉😉
Through my very extensive research (i.e. Googling), before the injunction was granted they were both slagging each other off to the press constantly. So far I've found out that apparently the show was edited quite heavily to show them in a good light, and he was partying and going on benders with Ryan even during filming. Then post-show, it sounds like she was a bit of a crazy stalker and befriended his ex. Plus quite a few stories about blazing rows, her throwing his stuff out etc.

I am guessing they had to come to a mutual agreement with the gagging order, as it was getting nasty and they were both coming out of it looking badly.

Thanks for posting this. I’ve been watching all day! I’m recovering from Covid and we’re in lockdown 3 so this has been the perfect distraction day. As I can’t watch it all on e4.

Matthew really lost his virginity to Lauren, on a tv show, to a girl he doesn’t know? I also cringe how they call him the “29 year old Virgin Matthew”😱😱😱😱
I'm sorry you are recovering from covid and hope you're ok, but please don't post spoilers ahead of E4 pace, you're the second one I've clicked on today, the first was about this week, yours is obviously further on, can folks who are watching online please say it is in the spoiler, thanks .

Thank you, can only get on my samsung phone and Ive tried on my Iphone and there is a space where the vid should be? Any idea??

Attachments

I've succumbed to watching them online 😲
It was my reward for homeschooling this week 🤣
Melissa, yes, definitely bi polar or something. Plus glad someone else said about her botox, I'm sure in the first or second episode they show her and her forehead wrinkles. I can't stop looking at her mole either.
Innes serious issues there love. What is wrong with her? She is one outspoken lady!

Thank you, can only get on my samsung phone and Ive tried on my Iphone and there is a space where the vid should be? Any idea??
so I watch on my laptop, have an iPhone and it didn’t work so used a HDMI cable into my tv 😅
I'm sorry you are recovering from covid and hope you're ok, but please don't post spoilers ahead of E4 pace, you're the second one I've clicked on today, the first was about this week, yours is obviously further on, can folks who are watching online please say it is in the spoiler, thanks .
Thanks, it’s been 20+ days and I’m finally functioning a bit like a human again. All I can say is i wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy and after a year of following rules and shielding to get it from a family member who works in a school is a joke! 😭

Now that’s a bit tricky as I always put things in a spoiler button (so it kinda is anyone’s fault if they click it as It is marked spoiler) the other thing is on this thread there is lots of people that have watched it already 🤷‍♀️ or different seasons like 5 and people may have ruined it for others by discussing things.

Those on season 6, anyone want to make a thread?

so I watch on my laptop, have an iPhone and it didn’t work so used a HDMI cable into my tv 😅

Thanks, it’s been 20+ days and I’m finally functioning a bit like a human again. All I can say is i wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy and after a year of following rules and shielding to get it from a family member who works in a school is a joke! 😭

Now that’s a bit tricky as I always put things in a spoiler button (so it kinda is anyone’s fault if they click it as It is marked spoiler) the other thing is on this thread there is lots of people that have watched it already 🤷‍♀️ or different seasons like 5 and people may have ruined it for others by discussing things.

Those on season 6, anyone want to make a thread?
Ah bless you, am glad you're on the mend.
I know alot on this thread have already watched season 6, I just thought if in a spoiler, folks could say it's further on than E4 pace.

I was going to just stick to E4 but I couldn't help myself and have been sat here for hours watching several episodes! 😬
I don't know if to be happy you guys have shared the online link or be pissed off with you because I've got nothing done today 🤣

ok, I've decided- I'm truly grateful you shared 🤣
Now back to it...I'm on to the first dinner party.....

• Haha
Has he really got a micro penis
Hahahaha, i wouldn't know. There must be something for him to think he can say his wife is basically fat!

John and Melissa didn't make it, as they seemed quite cute together
This one upset me the most, I wish they could have worked it out!

recovering from Covid
Hope you're recovering well! Take care x

I refuse to binge it online so am currently missing it 😂