Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ashamed to say I’ve spent the last year (thanks covid) binge watching a lot of the married at first sight seasons and they get worse and worse, it has to be scripted in certain parts of the show surely? I refuse to believe it’s not!

Reactions: 5
I’m ashamed to say I’ve spent the last year (thanks covid) binge watching a lot of the married at first sight seasons and they get worse and worse, it has to be scripted in certain parts of the show surely? I refuse to believe it’s not!
Sam who was on last year (married Lizzie, got a lot of hate) has an Instagram highlight about his time on the show where he explains a lot of what goes on behind the scenes. It’s very eye-opening!

insta is who_is_samm

Reactions: 2
I'm on series 8 episode 24 & watch online SHVideos.com
I've also watched the New Zealand one, my god I got so irate watching it that my iPad nearly got launched out of the window.

I have just watched the last commitment ceremony season 8 I love Alana and Jason, Bec has never shown any interest in Jake at all from the minute he so called looked at her like a piece of meat.... she really does have delusions of grandeur.. I cannot believe she said that his behaviour is not acceptable (him standing up for her) and chose to leave...wtf.. Does she thinks the way she speaks down to people is acceptable?... the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.. if you saw the episode with her mum.....Booka and Bret really gave it a go and decided to call it quits.... there was more warmth between those two than we have ever seen with Jake and Bec... she is as fake as Martha... also did anyone notice Coco and Michael season 6 on Coco’s Insta 😃

Reactions: 3
I have just watched the last commitment ceremony season 8 I love Alana and Jason, Bec has never shown any interest in Jake at all from the minute he so called looked at her like a piece of meat.... she really does have delusions of grandeur.. I cannot believe she said that his behaviour is not acceptable (him standing up for her) and chose to leave...wtf.. Does she thinks the way she speaks down to people is acceptable?... the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.. if you saw the episode with her mum.....Booka and Bret really gave it a go and decided to call it quits.... there was more warmth between those two than we have ever seen with Jake and Bec... she is as fake as Martha... also did anyone notice Coco and Michael season 6 on Coco’s Insta 😃
I have my suspicions that Jake and Rebecca had a pact to just get to the end for air time, there is absolutely no chemistry between them. They are completly dragging it out now. I can't stand her.
I like Jason and Alannah too I hope they last!

Reactions: 1
I have my suspicions that Jake and Rebecca had a pact to just get to the end for air time, there is absolutely no chemistry between them. They are completly dragging it out now. I can't stand her.
I like Jason and Alannah too I hope they last!
Absolutely... there are rumours she has a boyfriend someone put it under the comments in the mafs page slagging her off

I thought Bec and Jake could have been good together when she started being nice to him but I feel a bit duped by it all!

I hate Rebecca too but I know Jake personally and he’s a cheating lying asshole. He deserves her being a witch to him to be honest

Yeah I really think Jake is way too good for Rebecca. She just doesn't realise how lucky she got.....sure she could've gotten Bryce :rolleyes:
Yeah I'm not sure what Melissa is thinking. You can tell it's all hurting her.

I hate Rebecca too but I know Jake personally and he’s a cheating lying asshole. He deserves her being a witch to him to be honest
Wow really? None of the guys seem all the great, it's disappointing ☹

In the American one, Paige & Chris have finally ended :rolleyes: I'd say he will try 1 more time though.
Erik is annoying me cos he keeps saying things like "you're married now so you have to change & remember you're married & I know better cos I was married before...." but like it didn't work the last time so he doesn't know tit!

Wow really? None of the guys seem all the great, it's disappointing ☹

In the American one, Paige & Chris have finally ended :rolleyes: I'd say he will try 1 more time though.
Erik is annoying me cos he keeps saying things like "you're married now so you have to change & remember you're married & I know better cos I was married before...." but like it didn't work the last time so he doesn't know tit!
Haven’t watched this but saw a clip that Chris had the audacity to call her ugly. Now that’ll cause her some psychological damage! 🥺😭😢

Overall a really poor series compared to that last two IMO.
It’s like everyone was so boring that they clung to the Bryce girlfriend drama and there wasn’t much else to it.
Patrick and Belinda were adorable hope they make it.
Bec and Jake are just in it for insta followers
The couple who were both young divorcees seemed really sweet and genuine too.

Time will tell!

Any other seasons of mafs worth watching?
Season 8 of the American one is on at mo. It's up to ep 13. I think it's worth a go. It's only 5 couples but they're unique to each other.
Although I should def say last season was way better if you haven't watched that! That was a great group of ppl! Some were very genuine & some were total eijits.

Season 8 of the American one is on at mo. It's up to ep 13. I think it's worth a go. It's only 5 couples but they're unique to each other.
Although I should def say last season was way better if you haven't watched that! That was a great group of ppl! Some were very genuine & some were total eijits.
I've never watched the american one so I'll definitely give it a go. Is it as scripted as the Australian one?

I've never watched the american one so I'll definitely give it a go. Is it as scripted as the Australian one?
Yeah for sure they're all a bit scripted.
The American one doesn't have the stay or leave option, or the weekly dinners though. I think those make the Australia version way more dramatic which is awesome.
But don't worry the American one holds its' own even without those parts 🤣