Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did, you're right! It softened her face the hair too.

I'm sure Dean's slept with his friend, eaugh she was awful. A d he looked terrified of her πŸ˜‚ I felt so sorry for Tracey's parents, especially the adopted Mum as her bio Mum seems to completely take over 😭

Reactions: 3
or is she that "friend" who will always know what to say to turn a situation sour and ultimately sleep with him the night before his eventual wedding or something?
This is exactly what we thought!

I agree, she looked great. Completely different but just gorgeous.

sure Dean's slept with his friend, eaugh she was awful. A d he looked terrified of her πŸ˜‚
I thought this too and I think he was worried about her spoiling the beans πŸ˜‚

especially the adopted Mum as her bio Mum seems to completely take over 😭
I think she was just trying to find stuff out that the adopted mum knew because they didn't see bio mum in the homestay, I think?

Reactions: 2
Haha, snap!! An argument out of nothing really but neither want to back down. Thing is him saying it wasn't important is crappy because it was obviously important to us, which my husband does because he thinks it's just a little thing which upsets me more πŸ˜‚

Weirdly, I don't feel like this season has been drawn out as much as 4 and I've throughly enjoyed it.

I love Gab!! And I loved the experts reaction when she pulled out the stay card... Especially John! He was loving it πŸ˜‚

I love John and Melissa but I don't feel they will work with the distance but I hope they do!!

Troy is a dick!! If my husband hadn't told me his mum can't eat certain things, I'd probably break down but she was lovely about it. He only cares about himself it seems.

I did not like Dean's friend but loved the fact she spilled some tea on his last relationships. He's never going to change and the fact he said that Tracey stepped out just proves that. What a head, she didn't need to step up mate, it was you.
John and Melissa only live an hour away from each other.

• Wow
We were having this conversation half an hour ago in my house πŸ˜‚
Someone said an hour, I think his daughter said an hour and a half, but either way it's a very workable distance!
I'd say the truth is that they don't want a "long distance" relationship, but neither of them will be happy to move to live with the other.
Maybe Mel would be open to moving once her youngest child has left home but I doubt it somehow!

We were having this conversation half an hour ago in my house πŸ˜‚
Someone said an hour, I think his daughter said an hour and a half, but either way it's a very workable distance!
I'd say the truth is that they don't want a "long distance" relationship, but neither of them will be happy to move to live with the other.
Maybe Mel would be open to moving once her youngest child has left home but I doubt it somehow!
I wouldn't move in with him but it is an easy drive maybe a couple of times a week. She lives at Mornington Penninsula and he lives in Melbourne - it is about 72 kms apart. (my cousin lives there and have been a couple of times

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't move in with him but it is an easy drive maybe a couple of times a week. She lives at Mornington Penninsula and he lives in Melbourne - it is about 72 kms apart. (my cousin lives there and have been a couple of times
Totally agree.
They seem like nice people and well-suited - hopefully it's worked out for them!

I really like Sarah but I don’t really understand why they had a big argument! Also I just think Justin and Carley need to give it a rest! I’m cringing at him underwear shopping πŸ˜…

I really like Sarah but I don’t really understand why they had a big argument! Also I just think Justin and Carley need to give it a rest! I’m cringing at him underwear shopping πŸ˜…
I was a bit sick in my mouth when he tried on his β€œoutfit” 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm hoping they started to film this years show just before lockdown and each couple end up having to lockdown with each other for months. The drama we'd have then! πŸ˜† The commitment ceremonies could be done over Zoom and the only option they have to pick is to stay πŸ˜‚
Lockdown at first sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just finished watching the boys/girls night episode - is it just my tv or does Tracey's face look green sometimes? Usually happens when she's at the dinners too.

Also going to admit that I quite fancy John the expert in this series πŸ˜†πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ

Just watched the dinner party after the boys night, really can't see any of the couples staying together.

Reactions: 1
Just finished watching the boys/girls night episode - is it just my tv or does Tracey's face look green sometimes? Usually happens when she's at the dinners too.

Also going to admit that I quite fancy John the expert in this series πŸ˜†πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ
I know what you mean!!!! I'm more crushing on him, because he's showing quite a cheeky little side and stopping the Alpha's get away with lies, he has a glinty eye this series πŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£

Gabriella has put this on her stories tonight. I wish we were watching as it first aired as more then a few of them have a lot to say about the editing and how it worked and went out.
Good find! I love things like this. By 2am I'd be wankered 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, I'm aware of that but neither are willing to move so unless they want to travel back and forth forever then its not going to work.

know what you mean!!!! I'm more crushing on him, because he's showing quite a cheeky little side and stopping the Alpha's get away with lies, he has a glinty eye this series πŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£
I love John this series, he has been so cheeky and he seems to love the drama which is hilarious πŸ˜‚ I much prefer the experts from the Australian version.

Dean's still a twit. Wish Tracey would wise up already.

I'm glad Carley realised she deserves more. Justin clearly has issues he needs to sort before he can be in a relationship. I can see why it didn't work with his first wife now.

Troy still gets on my nerves.

Does anyone feel like Charlene and Patrick act like the smug know it all couple that's better than all other couples? I've thought it since the beginning but it's getting worse.

I really liked Charlene for sticking up to Dean about the boys night! Dean is the worst bottom tier type of man. I don’t think he’s attractive one bit.

Reactions: 7
I really liked Charlene for sticking up to Dean about the boys night! Dean is the worst bottom tier type of man. I don’t think he’s attractive one bit.
I like Charlene too but I'm not sure about Patrick anymore - I felt he enjoyed his moral high ground a bit too much and actually looked like his smug, sanctimonious mother at times when he and Charlene were getting it all out in the open!
I thought he was really cute in the first few episodes but not so much lately 😁

I feel Sarah is a bit of a control freak on the quiet. Telv run quick.

Troy - think it's his nature to flirt with all ladies.

Dean - no words.

Tracey - someone needs to tell her to change her foundation, green face is not a great look. And she needs to man up!

Justin - I actually feel sorry for him. He does not have a clue when it comes to love.

Nassar - still gay or bi

• Haha