Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naseer is quite an aggressive short man syndrome arse, isn’t he?
He seems to have real problems alright.
Anyone else get the impression they're fighting when the cameras aren't rolling?
I don't know how she puts up with his attitude but I feel she bites back more when they are arguing in private!
Loving Telv and Sarah's relationship.
John and Deb location thing is a bummer.
I found Tracey's parents' acceptance of Dean's behaviour sad to watch - they seemed totally ok with his lack of respect for her at the very beginning of a relationship. Their attitude kind of explains to some extent how much crap she's willing to put up with, and her lack of self-respect. I wouldn't be a self-help book reading type but if I was, I'd certainly give the ones she writes a wide berth!
Charlene and Patrick's pairing is looking less sure as the weeks go on sadly. They looked like a dead cert at the beginning!

Reactions: 5
Tracey/Marilyn Manson and Eminem make my toes curl. She seems to be all for the “strong girls club” but melts at the pathetic cockwomble Eminem who clearly just wants a submissive woman and a pair of fake tits in his face.

Nasser - not sure if he is gay, but there’s something that’s being hidden. Without a doubt suffering with small man syndrome. Reminds me very much of an ex boyfriend. bleep.

Shaun reminded me of a butch lesbian too. Couldn’t put my finger on it, but his features were very feminine and shoulders very small with an hourglass figure.

Totally crushing on Ryan. He was so dignified the way he handled all that tit. Davina is bad news. Real bad news.

Reactions: 8
Nasser is vile!! He hated it anytime Gab opened her mouth. The constant overtalking women and just aggressiveness, she needs to get out.
When she came back after her home stay and she was putting her clothes away while he was just going on and on, she looked so defeated. It was horrible to see. I found it hilarious that he said she's picky, he left her home stay because the house was "possessed". Actual knob.

Gay or not, he's a horrible, little man that doesn't deserve someone like Gab. Sort yourself out mate!!

The rapping... I just have no words 😂

Apparently Davina is in a relationship now and has a child? I'm surprised she stayed faithful long enough to get pregnant by him tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not Troy who brushes his teeth aggressively, trying to straighten poor Ashley’s hair?! 🥴🤯🤯🤯

This is how I watch this programme now
haha why do they have to say that they had sex like that...can they not be a bit more subtle and less cringe?

Reactions: 1
How good was todays! Bad luck Donald Duck, Gab was a total legend! Though how she can put up with Nasser for another week i don't know!!

• Haha
Finally up to speed! I like this series so much more than 4, at least they're open and honest if not vile and vulger with it 😂

Basically I agree with everything you've all written 👍👍 Nasser is just 50 years of self obsession. Gab is awesome, I was really cheering her on tonight. She's got that sparkle in her eye, she doesn't want him she's just proving something to herself now and hopefully bringing him down a peg or two in the process. Queeen!

Justin "intimacy issues Packer" lunging her like that 🤮 I can't imagine that night of passion was nice 🤣 Poor Carley.

Poor Carly, she didn't know where to look when he went for it on the couch in front of the experts!!
I wouldn't hold out much hope for them making progress in the coming weeks but you just never know!
Nasser is a horrid little man. I loved what Gab said to/about him tonight - she's got a lot of spirit! I'd be out of there so fast you wouldn't see me for dust, if I was in her position.
She could do a whole lot better.
He'll never settle down with anyone and he'll always believe it was by his own choice.

Obviously Troy and Ashleigh have zero chance of making it work, but I hope they stay friends. Their dinner party with their families looked like so much fun.

Her sisters look great fun, and they loved Troy's patents 💓 Either that or they were all sozzled 😆

The rest were so....meh. Another reason why this gets so dragged out when it doesn't need to be. We're all experts now, as in I bet we all knew immediately Jon's daughter that flew in would love Mel, but we had 20 minutes of fake eyebrow raising and nauseum beforehand. 🙄

Patrick's Mum has dominated him so much and made him SO "sensitive" he'll never be able to break away from her yet she hates a similar female entering his life...classic 🖕

Sarah's quite intense side was interesting to me...she's basically me and Telv us basically my husband 😮 I could predict that argument turn chat perfectly all the time cringing and thinking "god, we're both dicks" 🙈😆😆

Reactions: 1
Sarah's quite intense side was interesting to me...she's basically me and Telv us basically my husband 😮 I could predict that argument turn chat perfectly all the time cringing and thinking "god, we're both dicks" 🙈😆😆
Haha, snap!! An argument out of nothing really but neither want to back down. Thing is him saying it wasn't important is crappy because it was obviously important to us, which my husband does because he thinks it's just a little thing which upsets me more 😂

Weirdly, I don't feel like this season has been drawn out as much as 4 and I've throughly enjoyed it.

I love Gab!! And I loved the experts reaction when she pulled out the stay card... Especially John! He was loving it 😂

I love John and Melissa but I don't feel they will work with the distance but I hope they do!!

Troy is a dick!! If my husband hadn't told me his mum can't eat certain things, I'd probably break down but she was lovely about it. He only cares about himself it seems.

I did not like Dean's friend but loved the fact she spilled some tea on his last relationships. He's never going to change and the fact he said that Tracey stepped out just proves that. What a head, she didn't need to step up mate, it was you.

Reactions: 2
Was Dean's friend just bringing the drama or is she that "friend" who will always know what to say to turn a situation sour and ultimately sleep with him the night before his eventual wedding or something?
Poor Tracey - she doesn't trust that fella as far as she could throw him, but she's as stubborn as a mule 😂 By the way, how good did she look last night with the animal print shirt, waved hair and bright lipstick! Obviously her facial fillers situation has calmed a lot and that helps immeasurably, but I couldn't get over how much better she looked!