Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do end up seeing the video in the last episode :)

Andrew still tried to play it dumb though

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh gals I’m addicted to this show, I thought no one on earth was watching it 😂😂

Andrew “jonesy”🙄🙄 at the boys night was nothing short of a pig! And that’s actually an insult to lovely pigs. And the way he mimicked Cheryl tonight, mocking her lips, as someone who was meant to be on her team 🤬🤬🤬

I was so disappointed in all the other lads for not standing up. The experts should have played the video, that would have been AMAZING tv 😂😂😂

I have to say I have a massive crush on Sean after he stood up to everyone, there’s something about him! And I cheered when it looked like everyone was gonna sweep Seans POV and Simon chimed in 👏👏👏 two real men in a room of “boys being boys”

Apparently this season was aired in Australia in 2015 so naturally I googled where they all are now. Spoilers await you if you do (I personally don’t mind spoilers 😹😹)

I've looked on google too (I had it in my head it was 2017 but I could be wrong as 3 years isn't that long ago for some of the stuff that's happened since ;) .... but sssshhhhhh don't tell my hubby as he'll kill me as he's as hooked as I am ! I did look on Cheryl's Insta... she has an insane body !! she looks even slimmer than she did on the show !!

Showing the boys night to the girls would have been an eye opener for A LOT of the couples....

Sean and Simon are a pair of sweeties but not quite got the aggressive edge to really shut the others down........ hence why they are nice guys !! Confused as to why Nadia likes Anthony so much as he's really on portrayed very nice at all !!! Clever editing I assume !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Roll on 7.30 E4 tomorrow night 😍😂😂

Oh Anthony’s one to watch, wherever he is now! he’s superrr controlling! The experts keep saying he’s “traditional” but I think he’s guaranteed to go full Dexter on some unlucky lady 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey.... nice to see you here ! Me and the hubby are hooked ! It's my understanding that they have a 'wedding' and then at the end of the 'experiment' if they decide to stay together they have a legal ceremony ? I think this is what happens...... It's so good and if you are only 3 episodes in then wow sit back and wait... it gets even better..... x x
Oh I see, it makes more sense now. I'm really glad I gave it a go now. I'm still getting used to who's who. I've just binged a few episodes and just seen the dinner party. I don't like that Deborah one, or Scarlett and her stripper hubby.

Reactions: 4
Did those who have watched the other eps already see when Andrew insulted Cheryl to Scarlett and call her “Hightower” what a prick!! And Scarlett clearly wants any man who Cheryl has had!
Scarlet wants ANY man. Doesn’t matter who’s had him first 😂😂

Oh I see, it makes more sense now. I'm really glad I gave it a go now. I'm still getting used to who's who. I've just binged a few episodes and just seen the dinner party. I don't like that Deborah one, or Scarlett and her stripper hubby.
Deb is a cracker 😂 at one of the dinner parties she looked completely out her bin but I’m sure she said she didn’t drink. I think she was baked then if that’s the case 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, Jonsey is a nasty piece of work, isn’t he? He wouldn’t think twice about giving a woman a slap. He has zero respect and I think he totally turned on Cheryl when she knocked him back with the kiss. He’s nearly 40 ffs!!
Good on the guys who spoke up, but I wish they had been more outspoken about it all.
I’m loving it though 😬

I was watching the episodes on SHvideos but for some reason it’s stopped working 😫😫

I’ll try the other link that someone put and hope for the best!

I wanted to see John on honey moon 🤣

Reactions: 1
Wow, Jonsey is a nasty piece of work, isn’t he? He wouldn’t think twice about giving a woman a slap. He has zero respect and I think he totally turned on Cheryl when she knocked him back with the kiss. He’s nearly 40 ffs!!
Good on the guys who spoke up, but I wish they had been more outspoken about it all.
I’m loving it though 😬
I just hope so much they actually show the video to everyone, and then your woman married to Antony can see what hes like too!!! Cheryl will deff this week tho!!!😏

Reactions: 3
I've looked on google too (I had it in my head it was 2017 but I could be wrong as 3 years isn't that long ago for some of the stuff that's happened since ;) .... but sssshhhhhh don't tell my hubby as he'll kill me as he's as hooked as I am ! I did look on Cheryl's Insta... she has an insane body !! she looks even slimmer than she did on the show !!

Showing the boys night to the girls would have been an eye opener for A LOT of the couples....

Sean and Simon are a pair of sweeties but not quite got the aggressive edge to really shut the others down........ hence why they are nice guys !! Confused as to why Nadia likes Anthony so much as he's really on portrayed very nice at all !!! Clever editing I assume !
Yes it was 2017 not 15

Reactions: 2
I can't wait for that video to be shown.
I want to see Sharon's face when Nick says to Andrew

' when you talk to her, what are you looking at'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hope it goes get shown Do we know if it does? Cheryl will definitely jack it in tonight, hope it's shown then. 👍

Reactions: 5
I reckon they were too... Looks like her Dad would have a lot more to complain about now haha. She's gone down the typical reality show girl route then. 🙄
😂😂 yeah didn’t like the way the fireman/ex teacher dressed etc. Wonder how well he received the ex policeman/drug trafficker/plumber 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone find Anthony controlling ? He seems like he wants to be the best couple.
Complete control freak hole! He's behaving as if there's a big money prize like love Island. I can't believe Nadia putting up with it though.. The arsey way he spoke to the telephone helpline that day would have been enough to put the lid on it.

• Sad