Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew was hideous at the boys’ night. It made me see immediately why he was single. He clearly doesn’t have respect for women in general. His comments weren’t just rude but also sexist.

He must be a very insincere person to say one thing to her face and so much to the contrary behind her back. Although never ideal, one comment would have been acceptable, but he really went on and on for ages.

Andrew definitely remembers what he said. He just knows that he would look awful should he admit what he said, so he’s lying.

Reactions: 7
I’m laughing at the expert John saying Andrew and Cheryl are in crisis. It’s been two weeks John, best if they call it a day don’t you think?😂😂

• Haha
I’ve started watching season 5, is anyone else watching? John from season 4 is in the next episode! I wonder if he will have an emotional wedding like his last one, seems crazy to do it again a year later!
[/QUOTE]
Whete can you watch the other episodes???

Reactions: 1
Where was the meet up of Cheryl and Andrew's families, I thought last night they said they were meeting too...I would love to watch that 🤣🤣

So tonight was pretty predictable 🤷 I had high hopes for Nadia's sister hating him like us, then she went and said how well they got in, no woman NOOOOO!!! He will ruin your sister 😠😭

Reactions: 6
Did those who have watched the other eps already see when Andrew insulted Cheryl to Scarlett and call her “Hightower” what a prick!! And Scarlett clearly wants any man who Cheryl has had!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Andrew was hideous at the boys’ night. It made me see immediately why he was single. He clearly doesn’t have respect for women in general. His comments weren’t just rude but also sexist.

He must be a very insincere person to say one thing to her face and so much to the contrary behind her back. Although never ideal, one comment would have been acceptable, but he really went on and on for ages.

Andrew definitely remembers what he said. He just knows that he would look awful should he admit what he said, so he’s lying.
Completely agree with you , Andrew is a prick and deserves to be single, the way he talked about Cheryl in episode 16 was fking awful . No wonder Lauren became a runaway bride on the 1st night.

I liked Simon & Sean from day one , really nice guys and ep 16 strengthened my opinions.

Completely agree with you , Andrew is a prick and deserves to be single, the way he talked about Cheryl in episode 16 was fking awful . No wonder Lauren became a runaway bride on the 1st night.

I liked Simon & Sean from day one , really nice guys and ep 16 strengthened my opinions.

I wish they showed her a clip. I cannot believe the experts are still allowing her to be paired with him.

Simon and Sean are the men you want! I was a bit surprised at quiet Andy essentially joining in.

I'm not sure what's happening to me but I keep seeing Simon do his sex eyes and think he's got quite the minx in him 🙈🙈😮 And when he was stroking the back of Elene's neck at the ceremony the other night, it was quite *whispers* horny 😮🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure what's happening to me but I keep seeing Simon do his sex eyes and think he's got quite the minx in him 🙈🙈😮 And when he was stroking the back of Elene's neck at the ceremony the other night, it was quite *whispers* horny 😮🙈🤣🤣
Simon is actually quite a fittie! He’s funny, he has nice eyes, good personality!

I really like the way he stands up for himself and holds his own, good moral compass. And I like his mate too with the undercut, she's great.

Damn it I think I want to be Elene 🙈🤣

• Haha
I’ve started watching season 5, is anyone else watching? John from season 4 is in the next episode! I wonder if he will have an emotional wedding like his last one, seems crazy to do it again a year later!
Whete can you watch the other episodes???
[/QUOTE]

The site we were given is now unsafe and Firefox will not direct us to it - sorry.

Where was the meet up of Cheryl and Andrew's families, I thought last night they said they were meeting too...I would love to watch that 🤣🤣

So tonight was pretty predictable 🤷 I had high hopes for Nadia's sister hating him like us, then she went and said how well they got in, no woman NOOOOO!!! He will ruin your sister 😠😭
They didn't meet or it was not shown - don't think they would put them two together again without a murder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
For anyone having probs with the other site
I found a comment on reddit with a link to a load of the other series

Reactions: 1
I've only just found this show, I thought it sounded crap but now that Love Island has finished I need something to fill the gap. I'm only 3 episodes in but I love it. One question, are they legally married?

Reactions: 3
I've only just found this show, I thought it sounded crap but now that Love Island has finished I need something to fill the gap. I'm only 3 episodes in but I love it. One question, are they legally married?
Hey.... nice to see you here ! Me and the hubby are hooked ! It's my understanding that they have a 'wedding' and then at the end of the 'experiment' if they decide to stay together they have a legal ceremony ? I think this is what happens...... It's so good and if you are only 3 episodes in then wow sit back and wait... it gets even better..... x x

Reactions: 3
OMG I actually sat tonight and felt really anxious and stressed watching that dinner party..... I hate it when people can't see through the person doing wrong and they make out they are the victim....... Andrew was absolutely disgusting and the way Sean and Simon were shut down was just awful....... was quite glad when it was over my heart was really thumping..... !!

Reactions: 8
I think that the experts should have protected Cheryl more.
The experts knew exactly what was said on that night.
The video should have been played to the whole lot of them so that the men could see how bad they were and also that the girls could see what their partners said/did.

Well done sean and Simon. And Jesse

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh gals I’m addicted to this show, I thought no one on earth was watching it 😂😂

Andrew “jonesy”🙄🙄 at the boys night was nothing short of a pig! And that’s actually an insult to lovely pigs. And the way he mimicked Cheryl tonight, mocking her lips, as someone who was meant to be on her team 🤬🤬🤬

I was so disappointed in all the other lads for not standing up. The experts should have played the video, that would have been AMAZING tv 😂😂😂

I have to say I have a massive crush on Sean after he stood up to everyone, there’s something about him! And I cheered when it looked like everyone was gonna sweep Seans POV and Simon chimed in 👏👏👏 two real men in a room of “boys being boys”

Apparently this season was aired in Australia in 2015 so naturally I googled where they all are now. Spoilers await you if you do (I personally don’t mind spoilers 😹😹)

Reactions: 9