Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finished it too! I skipped the recommitment ceremonies and only watched the last ten minutes, they were really boring flash backs!!
I’ve stalked them all on Instagram too. It’s nice that a few of the boys have stayed in touch with each other, they seen like really good friends!

Ive started watching season 3 now 😂 I was going to start the latest series, 7, but thought I’d enjoy the early seasons more... these things always turn into wannabe insta celebs. I would have chosen season 1 but couldn’t seem to find it?!
I done the same thing with skipping it to the end 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe the way Jonesy spoke to the boys about Cheryl. And nicks “what do you make eye contact with” omg her dad was right! He is horrible.

Reactions: 7
Season 3 is not as good 🙁 it’s a slightly different format, the couples have only had 1 dinner party and there were no ‘stay’ or ‘leave’ cards. A much shorter season too.

I cannot believe the way Jonesy spoke to the boys about Cheryl. And nicks “what do you make eye contact with” omg her dad was right! He is horrible.
He was a vile pig..... I still don't like the way Cheryl's dad behaved but Jonesy was disgusting tonight...... I feel sorry for Cheryl..... Love Simon and Sean..... they are such nice guys........ Can't stand Anthony either - how dare he say she's frigid - I really don't know why she keeps giving him chances he's vile pig too !

Reactions: 5
He was a vile pig..... I still don't like the way Cheryl's dad behaved but Jonesy was disgusting tonight...... I feel sorry for Cheryl..... Love Simon and Sean..... they are such nice guys........ Can't stand Anthony either - how dare he say she's frigid - I really don't know why she keeps giving him chances he's vile pig too !
Jonesy is vile. He told her he'd try and then he's talking about her like that!!

Love Simon and Sean.

• Sad
He was a nasty drunk. Nick was a twit too, he's obviously had a good gawk at her breasts as well then 🙄

Good on those fellas for not joining in, I expected no less from them actually.

Anthony and his teeny tiny pursed judgy mouth make me feel quite sick. Nadia seems quite taken by him, she's obviously been treated like tit in the past and doesn't belief her worth.

Reactions: 10
He was a nasty drunk. Nick was a twit too, he's obviously had a good gawk at her breasts as well then 🙄

Good on those fellas for not joining in, I expected no less from them actually.

Anthony and his teeny tiny pursed judgy mouth make me feel quite sick. Nadia seems quite taken by him, she's obviously been treated like tit in the past and doesn't belief her worth.
I dunno, I kind of expected them to say something. Like its all well and good not joining in, but have a bit of backbone and say "nah let's not talk about her like that" or even just "well you can leave if she's that bad", something to let them know its not okay. I get that it would be awkward to do that but like, dont act so indignant when you're just looking on with a shocked face rather than taking a stand. Maybe I'm expecting too much though, its easier to say for me when I'm not in the situation.

Completely agree re Nadia. She seems to take his possession as passion/care for her. When its all just about him, and his control and possession of her. I hate that the "experts" haven't called him out on his blatant toxic behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeh the experts are really annoying me! I know they have to just let it roll but they do ask some probing questions so surely they could say more to the twats 😆

I think Sean tried to reign him in a bit, but I guess that drunk male pack could be quite intimidating? 🤷 And it makes better TV 😉😆😆

Reactions: 6
Yeh the experts are really annoying me! I know they have to just let it roll but they do ask some probing questions so surely they could say more to the twats 😆

I think Sean tried to reign him in a bit, but I guess that drunk male pack could be quite intimidating? 🤷 And it makes better TV 😉😆😆
I hope the girls have words with nadia about him, or her family! If my friend was with him, you van be guaranteed I'd be having words! Meanwhile poor Simon was getting interrogated when he's a lovely guy! 😄

Reactions: 4
I hope the girls have words with nadia about him, or her family! If my friend was with him, you van be guaranteed I'd be having words! Meanwhile poor Simon was getting interrogated when he's a lovely guy! 😄
Elenie's friend who was really rude at the wedding was so bleeping full on and rude to Simon when they went for dinner..... I think she's actually really jealous that Elenie (I think I'm spelling that wrong lol!)..... has got someone that seems really genuine......

At the boys night Sean did try and say something in a nice way because he's a nice guy..... but it does make for more dramatic telly the way it was filmed..... Andrew is vile and quite frankly is immature for his age - Cheryl is far more grown up at 25 than he is at 38.... I feel sorry for her because she's coming across as genuinely wanting to make it work.......

watched a few episodes of this and then got seriously sucked in,
i can now see why "jonesy" is 38 and still single and why Nick frequents the strip clubs so much given his comments to Andrew regarding where he looks when he talks to Cheryl
As for arrogant arse Anthony calling Nadia frigid, it only seems to be around you my friend as she was only too keen to discuss past relationships and her options and her own dinner party much to Anthonys disgust

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Elenie's friend who was really rude at the wedding was so bleeping full on and rude to Simon when they went for dinner..... I think she's actually really jealous that Elenie (I think I'm spelling that wrong lol!)..... has got someone that seems really genuine......

At the boys night Sean did try and say something in a nice way because he's a nice guy..... but it does make for more dramatic telly the way it was filmed..... Andrew is vile and quite frankly is immature for his age - Cheryl is far more grown up at 25 than he is at 38.... I feel sorry for her because she's coming across as genuinely wanting to make it work.......
Its Alene... I think 😂 but I agree. Her friend is so rude and comes across as jealous. Simon handles himself well.

I really feel for Cheryl. She was accused of not being genuine in pursuing a relationship with Andrew but its the other way around. He's a dick.

Reactions: 2
Its Alene... I think 😂 but I agree. Her friend is so rude and comes across as jealous. Simon handles himself well.
Yes i agree Amanda the bridesmaid comes across as an absolute jealous horror of a friend. Probably complains to the others she feels like "Simon has stolen her friend away from her"

I finished it last night. Loved it but why the need for so many flash back bits. Could easily condense it into half hour episodes.
Couldn’t sleep last night so ended up looking them all up on insta to see where they are now 😂😂😂😂

this annoys me too. so so sooooo many flashbacks. YES WE KNOW! its not as though we have just decided to start watching half way through a series. How many more times do I have to watch the Anthony Hair salon scene?????

Reactions: 6
Not watched it all yet but love Susan and Shaun. They seem smitten but the distance thing and different lifestyles is heartbreaking for them. The twins are weird and Michelle is so obviously jealous of Shaz

Reactions: 3
I would love for the girls to see what went on in there ' blokes night ' get a bit of drink in them and there true characters comes out!!!!
Cant stand that Antony, hes smarmy face watching everyone else sharing there issues!!! 😡😡 Nadia needs to get rid if him for sure!! Calling her frigid!!!🤬🤬🤬

Calling her frigid infront of everyone was absolutely awful! I would have left after that for sure.

I’ve started watching season 5, is anyone else watching? John from season 4 is in the next episode! I wonder if he will have an emotional wedding like his last one, seems crazy to do it again a year later!

Reactions: 2