Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anthony was such a twit last night when she was asking him the questions, he snatched them off her to read them himself which is soooo controlling and completely gives the impression she’s not even good enough to read a question out loud #runnadiarun

Reactions: 11
Jonesy reminds me of one of those men who tries to chat you up in a bar and when you say no thanks he calls you ugly and says you’re probably a lesbian anyway 🤣🤣

38 and single with no kids or baggage. That’s a warning sign! And the way the twins keep defending him!! 🤮

The only ones I want to work out are Sean and Susan and Alene and Simon. I hope the rest of them fail miserably ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve enjoyed this overall but time to wrap it up, they’ve stretched it out way tooo long! I can’t believe I’ve got a crush on Simon! 🤦‍♀️ His blue eyes and cheeky smile. Wouldn’t have called that happening on his first episode! Him and Alene are cute together.

Reactions: 8
I’ve enjoyed this overall but time to wrap it up, they’ve stretched it out way tooo long! I can’t believe I’ve got a crush on Simon! 🤦‍♀️ His blue eyes and cheeky smile. Wouldn’t have called that happening on his first episode! Him and Alene are cute together.
Haha same here. He’s adorable.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just looked and this show is dragged out next week also 🤦🏻‍♀️ Only 2 renewing of vows last night.
I really can’t stand Anthony with his cat hole mouth 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Save yourself some time and watch it online and fast forward most of it 🤣 that’s what I did

Reactions: 2
Save yourself some time and watch it online and fast forward most of it 🤣 that’s what I did
We’ve watched all of it on E4. We watched it for 4 hours a few night ago! Still feel no closer to the end 🤣

Reactions: 2
I fast forward the boring bits on E4.

Like another poster, I'm only rooting for Simon and Alene and Sean and Susan but I don't think Sean and Susan will work long term because of the difference in lifestyles and how far she'd have to move which is absolutely heartbreaking.

I hate the friend Alene keeps asking for advice. She's such a witch.

I’ve just looked and this show is dragged out next week also 🤦🏻‍♀️ Only 2 renewing of vows last night.
I really can’t stand Anthony with his cat hole mouth 🤢
😂😂 He reminds me a bit of a sloth in the face 😬

Reactions: 1
I fast forward the boring bits on E4.

Like another poster, I'm only rooting for Simon and Alene and Sean and Susan but I don't think Sean and Susan will work long term because of the difference in lifestyles and how far she'd have to move which is absolutely heartbreaking.

I hate the friend Alene keeps asking for advice. She's such a witch.

They are REALLY milking these last few episodes - just want to hurry it up now ! I thin Alene's friend (I think her name is Amanda/Mandy?) I think she's jealous.... jealous of her friend getting married and then once Simon had the makeover jealous that her mate has a handsome husband !

I think Susan and Sean are perfect together but I don't think it'll work even if she does move to the farm....

I'm a bit 'over' the other couples....... and I can't bare Anthony..... he's such a control freak...... !

I quite like Vanessa and Andy too...well more so Andy. But they need to wrap this series up, I’m close to googling the outcome because I haven’t got 90 mins each evening to spare 🤦‍♀️😂

I quite like Vanessa and Andy too...well more so Andy. But they need to wrap this series up, I’m close to googling the outcome because I haven’t got 90 mins each evening to spare 🤦‍♀️😂
I don't like the way Vanessa pushes Andy too much and basically says he's not doing enough /trying hard enough. He has massively come out of his shell but she can't see that. I'm a mega shy person so if someone told me to speak more or make certain comments she has then I'd be further into myself, forcing a shy person to be uncomfortable will only make them even more shy.

😂😂 He reminds me a bit of a sloth in the face 😬
How dare you insult sloths 😂

I just can't bear Anthony /the twins.

Reactions: 4
Anthony was such a twit last night when she was asking him the questions, he snatched them off her to read them himself which is soooo controlling and completely gives the impression she’s not even good enough to read a question out loud #runnadiarun
He's such a head 🤣

• Haha
I finished the current C4 series of MAFS Australia a couple of weeks ago. But just started watching season 6 (2019) and OMG it is even better. They have some real weirdos / nutters on this one! It does make you think where they find them all from! If anyone wants an online link then I can post it

I finished the current C4 series of MAFS Australia a couple of weeks ago. But just started watching season 6 (2019) and OMG it is even better. They have some real weirdos / nutters on this one! It does make you think where they find them all from! If anyone wants an online link then I can post it

Link please 😊

I’m onto series 5 now, just finished all the weddings. I don’t feel like it’s the same now it’s different people 😂 I get attached.

• Haha