Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on season 5 and lots of drama! Worth a watch compared to last season.

Reactions: 6
Susan and Sean was always a bit of a weird match for me. He was really homely and happy on the farm whereas she wanted a glamorous life. It was an odd pairing that would only work in the experiment.

at least in the UK one they go straight back to pretty much real life.

does anyone remember that lisping twit from the UK? Mr big bucks with the policewoman? he didn’t wear socks to thr wedding, total cheb-end
I DETESTED him. The guy that went on big brother? What a prat.

Reactions: 4
I'm here for Season 5!

I only have 2 comments so far: Dean - what a dick, and Sarah's brothers terrify me, especially Ben!

Reactions: 6
I think Anthony was just in it for the chase. Once he had Nadia, he was not interested. I liked Cheryl but do believe that she was just on the programme to get noticed for TV.

Season 5 ! - these lot look flaky! Last night, the two brothers think they are the mafia

Liam (Dean's pal) what an arse

Reactions: 8
I'm here for Season 5!

I only have 2 comments so far: Dean - what a dick, and Sarah's brothers terrify me, especially Ben!
I know, they look so rough.
Sarah has way too much make up but they are very sweet together.
Hated the LA guy, the best friend of the groom, although it looked so staged

do you see it on e4 website??

Reactions: 2
Not liking Dean at all. He’s a chauvinistic pig. How dare women have a voice in this day and age. Prick. He will never accept her kid either, he just wants to get his leg over. His mate is an arse too.
I didn’t mind the other couple, but her brothers need to pipe down - you are not the Kray twins 😂

Reactions: 5
Not liking Dean at all. He’s a chauvinistic pig. How dare women have a voice in this day and age. Prick. He will never accept her kid either, he just wants to get his leg over. His mate is an arse too.
I didn’t mind the other couple, but her brothers need to pipe down - you are not the Kray twins 😂
I missed the first bit so didn’t hear this. I quite liked him otherwise

Reactions: 1
Just you wait 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I DETESTED him. The guy that went on big brother? What a prat.
Yeah the lisping midget who thought he was gods gift. He was awful. There’s a reason why certain people are single.

Yes!! No way will he accept the kid. I Saw tonight’s episode but not watching as fully as last season.

im streaming a newer season and all the women are so surgically enhanced, they look awful, like a gaggle of Cheryls.

🤮 🤮 I HATED him!! Thank you soo much for reminding me of that head 😂

Omg, no way. I'm going to have to have a Google about the Susan/Sean thing!

I also said the same about Anthony. He was only invested when Nadia wasn't sure and as soon as she gave herself he was done because he wanted to be the one to end it.
My pleasure 😜.

jonesy knew what he said and there’s no way he forgot. When other people who weren’t drunk told the truth, he kept saying I didn’t say that. I thought you couldn’t remember? Him and Anthony are awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 4