Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing so much with jo and Sean
Amazing how someone could be so oblivious to the feelings of the person theyโ€™ve just married. He literally looked devastated and crest fallen throughout the day where as she reckoned she was having the best day of her life ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my, that poor man will have a nervous breakdown.

I do like this tv but 5 hours into the arranged marriage, they are all saying ' oh man of my dreams, experts have done a great job'

At that stage they have not even been alone together

Reactions: 3
Omg I've just come across the first twist! Whoever posted the streaming site, thank you, my day off is now fully spoken for and the house will not be getting cleaned ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just finished watching the second commitment ceremony. I cannot believe the production team just stood and watched that betrayal take place! That poor bloody woman!

Reactions: 1
I like the show well enough but lost interest when finding out only one of the couples from series 1-7 (australia) are still together.

Troy is the gift that keeps giving. That whole series is explosive so I wonโ€™t spoil it for everyone. I watched it in NZ 2 years ago and I was utterly addicted ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ve just had to pause and come on here to say, Troy brushing his teeth what the actual f@ck?!?!
Yes!! The eating tuna bit was weird enough then it cut to that and I couldn't stop laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ is he on something? He must be? Surely?

I kinda like Jo and Sean but feel bad for Jo. Sean was upset in pre wedding interview saying people judge how he looks and it's made things hard but he judged Jo straight away. I just thought it was a bit of a dick move.

I'm so happy for John and I hope this marriage goes a bit better for him. I kept expecting her to say she was expecting an island guy though ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm struggling to like anyone else really.

Omg, that woman, I can't remember her name, the one with the guy who didn't eat the oysters right? Shes already treating him so bad. Not hard to see how she's still single. The whole gym thing was bizzare, why did she expect him to be skipping and doing yoga with her when he clearly wanted to use the weights? I don't get what was wrong with that yet she made it a big thing. I really don't like her.

I don't want to be a witch but can those of you that are watching ahead on streaming sites not post spoilers about betrayals please?

Reactions: 7