Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone not watching online, series 5 is starting on Monday on E4
I'm gonna give it a swerve. Love the concept and have invested in some of the couples. But it's sooooo drawn out, I'm seriously losing my patience getting to end of the current series. 🤭

They could have done this series in half the time.

Reactions: 14
I'm gonna give it a swerve. Love the concept and have invested in some of the couples. But it's sooooo drawn out, I'm seriously losing my patience getting to end of the current series. 🤭

They could have done this series in half the time.
I’m with you, I’m not sure I can invest the time. I’ve enjoyed it but how many recaps do we need?!

Felt sorry for Andy and Vanessa in last night’s episode 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Tonight they show the video, can't wait. In the trailer last night it looked if Lauren was giving Jonesy some home truths, so we may find out what actually made her run.

The new series starts on Monday, some of them look a bit flaky!

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t wait to google & find out what happened to them all at the end 😂

• Heart
Well finally it’s over. That was hard work 😂
I was so happy to be able to finally stalk them all on insta! Anthony’s profile is private 😒
Still undecided if I’ll bother with the next series.

Reactions: 10
Was it me or did they miss talking to jessie and his blonde twin on the last episode??? Also the runaway bride?? What was she there for if they didnt get to speak to her??? They spoke to everyone else???

Reactions: 3
Nor did they talk to Vanessa and Andy.

So glad Andrew got a roasting. Experts did not like him either. Anthony as well.

The people from the next round all.look like they should have a thread on here. So may be good

Reactions: 7
Nor did they talk to Vanessa and Andy.

So glad Andrew got a roasting. Experts did not like him either. Anthony as well.

The people from the next round all.look like they should have a thread on here. So may be good
Ohhh thinking about it I cant remember seeing them either, what's the point only doing some of then??? I'm glad they showed andrew what a knob he was and sooooo glad that smug face of Antony's got totally slapped in front of EVERYONE!!!!

You guys got me intrigued and then I got obsessed 😅. But god it they dragged it out. Sad Sean and Susan and Alene and Simon didn't make it. I guess that's the problem with these shows where you're in a bubble and it's all heightened and intense.

Anthony treating it like a competition, trying to be one of the experts and treating Nadia like she was his prize or right. Glad the experts laid into him and that Nadia got up the courage to tell him some home truths. Imagine telling Cheryl "you've got to get it right" and then buggering off when filming stopped and saying my lifestyle doesn't allow for a relationship, why go on a show where you get married then?

Glad "Jonesy" also got exposed too. Although I wish we'd heard more from Lauryn in the last episode. It looks like he's still an idiot. He should probably just get with one of the twins as they love him so much. Even if those things happened when he was staying with Cheryl, laying into her looks and personality so much was petty. Just leave.

What series is Eden from Love Island Australia on?

Reactions: 9
Was it me or did they miss talking to jessie and his blonde twin on the last episode??? Also the runaway bride?? What was she there for if they didnt get to speak to her??? They spoke to everyone else???
I think the only spoke to the couples that initially wanted to stay together..... although that said the older couple spoke... not sure why Lauren was there but I suppose it added to the drama..... So glad Jonsey was outed with that video .. though he wasn't sorry at all ... cocky prick kinda see why he's still single if he behaves like that ! Glad Anthony got some comeuppance too and was made to squirm.... he was punching way out of his league with Nadia ... she's beautiful and seems a lovely girl too.... for someone who was brought up in a strong female environment I was surprised he was the way he was with her.... I thought he'd of been softer, gentler.... more loving...... anyway.... I've googled and can see Nadia now has a new bf she is living with as does Cheryl...... shame about Simon and Elene they seemed really cute...... and Sean and Susan but both seem to have found happiness which is good !

Not sure I can endure every night for weeks on end so not sure I'll watch the next one - might series link and binge when we can - hubby got very invested in the last series funnily enough haha !

I’m so glad I didn’t watch the current one on e4 in real time because 90 minutes of shite is ridiculous. I’m not bothering with the next one because it’s too long. It was clear none of these couples would last.

Anthony is a massive gaslighter and wanted to be the puppet master and be able to drop Nadia in his terms and that’s what he did. That’s why he will remain single and miserable for a long time because he thinks he’s an alpha male and any woman should be glad to be with him when he looks like Roger from American Dad.

Alene and Simon were never going to work because she was only into him when he cut his hair and he was a closed book, all the affection he showed her looked forced.

Reactions: 4
I got so invested in this (even though it's so contrived and the constant ad breaks/'recaps' ground my gears.) Have just finished and googled the tit out of all of them. Was quite surprised to read some interviews with Susan alluding to Sean not quite being the nice guy we all thought on camera (nooooo!) Apparently she offered to come up and visit him, he said he couldn't because he was at a rodeo but she then discovered Simon had gone to visit him at said rodeo! :eek: Did a deep dive of all their instas and looks like Sean married someone else not long after filming the show. Susan also has a child now! Apparently there was loads of dodgy stuff they edited out about Cheryl. "Jonesy" :rolleyes: still came across as an immature idiot though with those comments. Was rooting so much for Nadia the whole way through. It seemed that Anthony fought for her commitment when she seemed unsure, yet lost interest as soon as she finally let her guard down and was willing to move to Sydney- textbook narc! She seems really happy now though with a new guy whereas he, who always had so much to say for himself, has gone right off the radar.

Not sure I'll be committing to a new season, am ashamed at how invested I became with this one! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I got so invested in this (even though it's so contrived and the constant ad breaks/'recaps' ground my gears.) Have just finished and googled the tit out of all of them. Was quite surprised to read some interviews with Susan alluding to Sean not quite being the nice guy we all thought on camera (nooooo!) Apparently she offered to come up and visit him, he said he couldn't because he was at a rodeo but she then discovered Simon had gone to visit him at said rodeo! :eek: Did a deep dive of all their instas and looks like Sean married someone else not long after filming the show. Susan also has a child now! Apparently there was loads of dodgy stuff they edited out about Cheryl. "Jonesy" :rolleyes: still came across as an immature idiot though with those comments. Was rooting so much for Nadia the whole way through. It seemed that Anthony fought for her commitment when she seemed unsure, yet lost interest as soon as she finally let her guard down and was willing to move to Sydney- textbook narc! She seems really happy now though with a new guy whereas he, who always had so much to say for himself, has gone right off the radar.

Not sure I'll be committing to a new season, am ashamed at how invested I became with this one! :ROFLMAO:
Susan and Sean was always a bit of a weird match for me. He was really homely and happy on the farm whereas she wanted a glamorous life. It was an odd pairing that would only work in the experiment.

at least in the UK one they go straight back to pretty much real life.

does anyone remember that lisping twit from the UK? Mr big bucks with the policewoman? he didn’t wear socks to thr wedding, total cheb-end

Susan and Sean was always a bit of a weird match for me. He was really homely and happy on the farm whereas she wanted a glamorous life. It was an odd pairing that would only work in the experiment.

at least in the UK one they go straight back to pretty much real life.

does anyone remember that lisping twit from the UK? Mr big bucks with the policewoman? he didn’t wear socks to thr wedding, total cheb-end
🤮 🤮 I HATED him!! Thank you soo much for reminding me of that head 😂

Omg, no way. I'm going to have to have a Google about the Susan/Sean thing!

I also said the same about Anthony. He was only invested when Nadia wasn't sure and as soon as she gave herself he was done because he wanted to be the one to end it.

I wish they had asked Jonathan about why his ex girlfriend was at the wedding. The way he acted like he had no idea what her problem was or what was going on. 🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 8
I've finally finished 🤣

Oh please watch season 5 guys I need people to discuss it with 😆

I was and wasn't surprised no one stayed together actually 🤷 I love Susan being a Mum now I bet she's great. I really want to know the tea on Sean and also Cheryl that was edited out 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
I was and wasn't surprised no one stayed together actually 🤷 I love Susan being a Mum now I bet she's great. I really want to know the tea on Sean and also Cheryl that was edited out 🤔🤔🤔
Is there something about Sean? 🧐 I saw stuff about Cheryl but not Sean!

Reactions: 3