Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lukes such a CUNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTT

He's obsessed with causing drama and sticking his beak into other people's drama

Reactions: 63
no woman should have to explain to her boyfriend that he should reject flirty girls and he should tell her if a woman tries to kiss him

Reactions: 24
Why is Arthur like a baby that has been stripped down to his baggy vest after a messy dinner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Luke is cringe I bet he reached out the daily Mail and sent paparazzi there as well as messaged the girl for info. It’s SO weird. This is why your relationship didn’t work out lol

Reactions: 41
Is this an extended show tonight? 9.50 and they are only just sitting down!!

Reactions: 5
Luke the bug eyed prick, REALLY dislike him

I like Jordan, he’s a bit of a twit but I do think his heart is in the right place

Reactions: 43
I think Luke’s a great pantomime baddie in this - I just can’t bring myself to loathe him like everyone else does.

duck off Ella.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.