• Paul and Tasha

Votes: 152 34.5%
  • Erica and Jordan

Votes: 57 13.0%
  • Georges and Peggy

Votes: 231 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were no thread title noms on the first 2 most like pages so I went with Laura’s shady line because it represents how we all feel about MAFS right now.

We’re on the reunion and it was filmed 6 weeks after vowel renewals and Arthur is wearing a vest x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How the hell have Peggy and Georges not bumped uglies yet!? He must have serious blue balls at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is Adrianne 12?! She cares if she doesn’t hear from her bf til 5pm, yes mate you are childish

Reactions: 32
I keep forgetting that there are people who don't know the Matt and Adrienne spoiler. When can we talk about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what, I reckon Peggy and GeorgeS are at it like bunnies but she doesn't want it broadcast to the vipers on Tattle nation.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So is Marks other half not here either? I saw Nathanial said he’d rather have died than gone to the dinner party 🤣 I know how he feels

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You know what, I reckon Peggy and GeorgeS are at it like bunnies but she doesn't want it broadcast to the vipers on Tattle nation.

It's the only thing that makes sense.
Didn't they do stuff but not go all the way at the homestay at his house? Surely they would have had sex if that happened.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.