Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course the bride of chucky is doing the final speech.

Gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If my husband didn’t text me all day I wouldn’t give a tit, we’ve been together for 12 years and married for 6. I don’t need to hear from him all throughout the day obviously. However (😜) in their situation, where they’ve only known each other a few weeks and have gone from an intense, living together situation, to being “in the real world” and trying to make it work, I’d definitely be annoyed to have not heard from him all day. When you’ve only been together a few weeks you should want to be talking all the time, it’s supposed to be exciting at that point where you just want to speak to them all day. I don’t think she was childish at all.
i agree with this .I dont really think much of it of my husband hasnt text me all day as we live together 24/7 ,we've got three kids and been together 5 years however I would feel the same in Adriennes shoes.At the beginning of a relationship you want your partner to be full of attention for you,you need effort ,communication and to feel like theyre actually interested in you

Reactions: 13
Honestly if Porsha is the most normal person in the room other people really need to take a look at themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok new relationships have issues/arguments but they do generally have light/happy times which hasn't been shown this season. Bringing Luke in just at the time they are having conflict lol, little did the producers know how much of a loose cannon on SM he would be.

Reactions: 4
Luke is such a weasel. Granted Jordan is not helping himself but Luke still trying to hurt him is just playground bully stuff.

Reactions: 30
Luke clearly was in this for fame. He never ever fancied Jay the bug eyed pug faced prick

but she needs to stop being so desperate & cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Isn’t Brad embarrassed in front of the others…how he got kicked off the show for dodgy behaviour and didn’t see them again until now?!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.