Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke isn't arsed, he never was arsed, he was only ever in it for the followers and getting his name out there. Massive bellend

Reactions: 49
How can he be so emotional and not mean it?

because he’s a manipulative prick

Reactions: 18
Isn’t Brad embarrassed in front of the others…how he got kicked off the show for dodgy behaviour and didn’t see them again until now?!
prob not cos hes such a narc and twit he wont care .He wont see any wrong even thoigh he literallt got kicked out

Reactions: 5
you're a grown ass man, you should be able to tell the difference between lust and love ... twit

Reactions: 9
If JJ had banged Bianca I could understand this … but he didn’t go near her right? She’s insane

Reactions: 30
Bianca, believe me mate, you’re not the only one feeling sick at the sight of Ella and Hamface.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I get why Bianca is annoyed but JJ and Ella aren’t together anymore so just take that and be happy about it (quietly).

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.