Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my husband didn’t text me all day I wouldn’t give a tit, we’ve been together for 12 years and married for 6. I don’t need to hear from him all throughout the day obviously. However (😜) in their situation, where they’ve only known each other a few weeks and have gone from an intense, living together situation, to being “in the real world” and trying to make it work, I’d definitely be annoyed to have not heard from him all day. When you’ve only been together a few weeks you should want to be talking all the time, it’s supposed to be exciting at that point where you just want to speak to them all day. I don’t think she was childish at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
But surely she ain’t because she keeps going out drinking with the mafs girls

Reactions: 9
I can't see any major drama between Tasha and Paul tbh as yesterday after the final vows aired her instagram caption was "I choose you, now and forever"

Reactions: 7
Yea I’d be expecting a text in the early days of a relationship to be fair. Now we say bye in the morning and sometimes don’t talk until we sit down for dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t tell her seriously when she’s dressed like a cruise ship singer, like a shouty Scottish Jane McDonald

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I nominate Jordan's hair as the villain of this series tbh
Agreed but tbf not all of his hair.
Just the stupid bit at the front where he pushes back his Beckham Band when his hair is still wet.
I never thought 2cm of someone's scalp would make me angry but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.