Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh Jordan is so immature it’s so cringey to watch I can’t bear it “I don’t give a duck Jordan” hahahhaa that made me LOL

Reactions: 21
No jay she really didn’t need to tell Luke that …. Both bitching

Reactions: 9
Paul, seriously, duck off! Erica is screaming her head off, swearing at Jordan, and you're complaining about Jordan's maturity.

Reactions: 20
Luke wandering in right as Jordan is getting shouted out. Almost as if the production team timed it that way deliberately...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can’t deal with the fact it’s taken nearly an hour for them all to arrive did they have them in little holding pens at the other side of the studio

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If one of the men had shouted at one of the women the way Erica just shouted at Jordan there'd have been hell to pay IMO.

I'm not surprised he didn't tell her, I wouldn't have told her either.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.