Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jordan shoved away a girl trying to kiss him and she's yelling at him like he shagged her? Yeah, who would want to tell her anything? Or this bleeping fake production....

Reactions: 28
Roz chucked Thomas after home stay. I reckon she banged her ex at home stay and hoped for more. Ex chucked her so now she is sniffing round Thomas. Meanwhile Thomas has re-invented himself and realizes he doesn’t need Roz to be Insta famous.

Good on Matt for telling ex-chubster Adrienne to sod off. Hopefully he has already done the same to droopy face Shona.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Joining late with cheese chutney and crackers !

Jordan's hair is irritating me beyond belief along with that earring dragging on his floor. Sort it out kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jay is better without Luke! He's the worst kind of person who thinks he's so much better than everyone else..

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.