Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan’s hair just gets worse every time he’s on my telly. HOW CAN HE THINK IT LOOKS GOOD??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Won't lie, I'd bend over for Jordan, I'm feeling that suit and open shirt.
Solid 8/10

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She kissed him and he immediately pulled away. Nothing to see here. Although he probably stupidly didn't tell her that as he thought he'd get into trouble even though he'll be be in worse tit now for not telling her.

Reactions: 21
If there’s a girl in a taxi with 4 of the boys including 2 single ones and tries to kiss one in a relationship, then it’s obvious he was flirting with her

Reactions: 22
Two very different sides to the story here with Matt and Adrienne.

If I heard correctly and I probably didn't because I'm half in this now, she hadn't heard from him in over a day?
I get it, you've got to make more effort if it's long distance, even if it's just a quick 'hope you have a great day and talk to you later'.

Reactions: 14
Can’t ever take Jordan seriously with that curtain haircut … but even less so now he’s in a shiny suit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.