Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my husband didn’t text me all day I wouldn’t give a tit, we’ve been together for 12 years and married for 6. I don’t need to hear from him all throughout the day obviously. However (😜) in their situation, where they’ve only known each other a few weeks and have gone from an intense, living together situation, to being “in the real world” and trying to make it work, I’d definitely be annoyed to have not heard from him all day. When you’ve only been together a few weeks you should want to be talking all the time, it’s supposed to be exciting at that point where you just want to speak to them all day. I don’t think she was childish at all.
I agree it should still be good morning & good nighttexts etc . Texting throughout the day . Might be sad but I’d be fuming aswell 😤😤

Reactions: 4
I actually feel sorry for JJ he never played her really he was always honest in the fact he felt nothing

Reactions: 27
Bianca needs to let it go now because she is crossing the line into looking unhinged. He doesn’t like you and never did. Move on and let it go

Reactions: 44
Tbf I’d be so smug and laughing if I was her

“Oh it didn’t work out? Oh no, you seemed so sure? What a shame!”

Reactions: 17
Why doesn't JJs mouth move when he talks lol

Biancas embarrassing, shuuuuuuut upppppp! Imagine if she got dumped by someone deep into a relationship? Crazy stalker vibes

Reactions: 10
Think Bianca is enjoying being the victim, let it go you never had a connection and he never mislead you

Reactions: 22
Why bother bringing back Porscha and Terrence? I bet they never even met half the cast they left so early

Reactions: 17
Yeah Peggy and GeorgeS are definitely boning. They're taking us all for mugs.

Bianca, love, leave Ian alone. He's not worth it.

Reactions: 13
Why is Arthur like a baby that has been stripped down to his baggy vest after a messy dinner
Omg yes! He reminds me of my grandson at his parents' wedding and he got so hot and sweaty at the reception we just let him run around in his vest and pants.
For clarification my grandson was 4 and Arthur is 30 or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.