Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she doesn’t want to have sex with him incase it’s brought up on tv and Mummy hears

Reactions: 14
There's no chemistry AT ALL between Georges and Peggy (not that her face would express it, mind). Who are they trying to kid..........

Reactions: 14
Yeah Peggy and GeorgeS are definitely boning. They're taking us all for mugs.

Bianca, love, leave Ian alone. He's not worth it.
I genuinely don’t think they are. I don’t think she likes him physically. I think she wants a muscular man not a chubby fella.

Reactions: 1
Bianca can't complain, she could have not turned up since she was only in for something like two weeks. Nathaniel obviously declined.

Reactions: 16
Who the duck does she think she is saying you and your chance to talk he didn’t even finish what he was saying

Reactions: 6
Did Mark say in an interview that Georges and Peggy aren’t the real deal after all? In it for fame? As this wouldn’t surprise me …

Reactions: 4
I think Thomas is my favourite character this year. He's the most genuine 🙂

Reactions: 38
I think Adrienne would have like Matt more if he’d shown that kind of spirit a bit earlier. She’s a brat though.

Reactions: 15
I believe Matt. He’s been so nice the whole time. She’s said he’s the one who needs reassurance but said she’s upset he don’t text her. So what’s the truth? I’ve never liked Adrienne though tbh, always thought she was arrogant. That’s why she’s besties with Erica.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.