Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Laura has to follow her out as she’s the self appointed relationship counsellor.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Obviously Laura has to follow her out as she’s the self imposed relationship counsellor.
there will be a big insta caption later about how she was the mediator in the whole experiment and how she was finally herself and got her sparkle back (which we are still yet to see)

Reactions: 25
I should have said this pages ago, BUT, Laura's reaction to the way Arthur is dressed , seeing it as being disrepectful to her, seems like typical narc behaviour to me .

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Adrienne complains that she works 7.30am to 9pm and then wants her good morning and good night texts every day on demand. I've never seen more immature people than this lot.

Reactions: 20
I should have said this pages ago, BUT, Laura's reaction to the way Arthur is dressed , seeing it as being disrepectful to her, seems like typical narc behaviour to me .
I know like it’s got nothing to do with you. You spoke to him like tit at the renewal and you think he has to dress up to empress you. No wonder she’s divorced. She’s such a knob. Arthur gave her a sparkle, without him she’s a stuck up annoying Chelsea wannabee tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Luke should of been a woman he’s the biggest tit stirring little weasel of a man I’ve ever come across

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.