Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Managed to find him on companies house very easily, he and his wife are directors of 'kent acoustics ltd' and the balance sheet does not reflect his attitude to graft!

Edited to add a visual that I found on another site for those who cba to trawl the PDFs:
helps if I don't crop off the key:
1699456020100.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
JJ is fuming with Ella because she gets drunk and chats tit. Apparently this was prompted by her stalking his ex and feeling like she wasn't pretty enough to be with JJ so she said her ex was fitter than him
Matt and Adrienne have seemingly made up/decided to be boring together
Tasha is falling for Paul despite him calling her a 'little girl' and he having toddler tantrums
Laura still thinks she can 'better' Arthur by being with him
Roz and Tom left because Roz got cold feet and wants a baby but not with Thomas
Peggy and Georges are staying because Peggy has decided she can think for herself (for now)
Erica and Jordan were there but honestly were so bored I eased them from my memory.
Legend! Thank you. Saved me 90 minutes of boredom

Reactions: 7
I was really sad for Thomas last night but im just not sure about him ... when you look at his insta, can they really be that lovey dovey as friends? He's thanking her for everything she did ... is that normal? I'd never thank anyone who 'broke my heart' ... even if it was potentially for the right reasons. Just seems a bit contrived. Convinced Truss was in contact with an ex or something though, the way she just went all cold on the homestays, so fishy

Reactions: 11
I was really sad for Thomas last night but im just not sure about him ... when you look at his insta, can they really be that lovey dovey as friends? He's thanking her for everything she did ... is that normal? I'd never thank anyone who 'broke my heart' ... even if it was potentially for the right reasons. Just seems a bit contrived. Convinced Truss was in contact with an ex or something though, the way she just went all cold on the homestays, so fishy
Maybe she gave him sexual confidence ?

Reactions: 7
his post on tiktok is lovely ,I want to beleive he is genuine .I just dont know If i can trust any of them had genuine intentions

Reactions: 5
I've gotten deep into 'what do Peggy's parents do' and found that their (stunning!) house is on a road called 'Common Lane'. Couldn't be more appropriate :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe she gave him sexual confidence ?
I guess? But he says she gave him his confidence back etc. I feel there must be more to their whole situation. As in what she said were her reasons about having kids with him etc ... if anyone said that to me i dont think I'd be able to bounce back from it. So maybe he wasnt as heartbroken as he made out? And they were more like friends?

Reactions: 4
A Terrys mint chocolate orange jumped into my trolley at Asda. Didn’t have the heart to put it back. His popping candy friend jumped in too. That’s my snacks sorted for today and tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Thomas is genuine but think he should quit the gushing over Rozz now. He's been a real gentleman about it all given how she dumped him but, stop now, he's said it so many times, how wonderful she is blah blah. It would give me the ick a bit a man I'd dumped going on like that. Flattering for a while (!) but there's a time to stop. She did a total 180 on the guy, its a bit odd to keep on about how amazing that person is even if you think it. She enjoyed the sex I guess but there was nothing else beyond that. You don't do a volte face that fast if there's more to your feelings. She's allowed those feelings sure but Thomas lays on the praise way more than she does. She has said good things about him but not to the same extent. I know his feelings were clearly way deeper and he wants to protect her from criticism but time for some more self-respect now lad. She'll move on quickly.

Reactions: 19
helps if I don't crop off the key:
View attachment 2559284
He seems to be Director of another company too.
---
The tone of their lovey dovey-ness always had a total friend overtone IMO, it was obvious to me from the start that they were going to finish their "journey" as friends.
---
Her talent is what exactly? Thats bizarre 😅
Liz Truss lookalike, obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does this give me “you can’t sit with us” vibes? It looks like Ella was an afterthought and photoshopped in this image.

IMG_5733.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I've gotten deep into 'what do Peggy's parents do' and found that their (stunning!) house is on a road called 'Common Lane'. Couldn't be more appropriate :ROFLMAO:
That scene where they were all having a cup of tea made me laugh and cringe at the same time! Could anything be more tacky than that set table? They probably bought the house with the table set like and have never changed it. It's an old saying, but a true one, that money can't buy class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They are currently filming that bonus episode in a country cottage.. don’t think it’s Christmas themed this time tho

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.